Do Biden voters even exist?

Attached: 2021_Joe_Biden_CNN_Town_Hall_Baltimore-e1634987953328.jpg (453x538, 31.52K)

Does real money exist if it's created out of thin air on the bases of a contract?

Yes. I voted for him, and I will again. I hope someone more radical than him runs.

People voten for Biden because Trump almost had senators killed in the capitol.

> no

Attached: 1652683947050.png (600x842, 100.95K)

They're all Obama bots. You live in clown world. Learn to juggle and ride a unicycle.
>I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man.

Obviously not on Any Forums ape, I voted for Trump twice as did the majority of readers here.

No they're, dead

Yeah. I know a few of them unfortunately.

Yeah here’s a picture of a Biden boat rally

Attached: 65B2DEDB-04CB-457E-8D31-4601CEB76613.jpg (618x318, 135.92K)

I voted for him. He had me for rent. I'll vote republican if Larry Hogan or some non-retard gets the nomination. I absolutely won't vote for Trump or DeSantis.

NO

NO!

Some. I mean, there’s a lot of dumb fucking retards in this country that would literally vote for a ham sandwich with aids if the box in their Living room told them to.

Kill yourself nigger

>Larry Hogan
fuckoff maryland faggot your state is not the model for anything it exists as basically a tax on the rest of the country, as does DC and virginia.
t. born in the DMV and got the fuck away

Nice try, Nancy.

No but muh Russia does

I'm done with the Republican party forever and you should be to. The verdict is in, user: all politicians are in on it and all are our enemy. The system has become terminally corrupted from top to bottom. We can no longer trust or have faith in it.

I am cornholio, you will give me tp for my bunghole

Biden is the accelerationist candidate. I want the collapse to happen now, not when I'm 80.

Nice try VPN bot but the so called Jan 6 event happened after the so called elections.

It was a reaction to the non stop hysteria about Trump and certainly some fraudulent ballots in the cities.

Larry Hogan is fucking gay and I hope he chokes on a black dick. Fucking piece of shit RINO.

I'm a retard