Locks up journalists

>Locks up journalists
>threatens Europe
>invades/attacks a foreign country
>commits war crimes against non-combatants
>occupies territory against international law
What do we do about Turkey? Pic unrelated.

Attached: russia.jpg (1332x850, 37.66K)

Attached: 1641097063566.jpg (720x870, 128.16K)

If the USA locked up CNN journalists and big tech faggots that were anti-USA, the USA would be in a stronger position today. Instead they allow themselves to be walked all over by jews lying about them constantly. How is that a good thing?

America is the land of the free. Always will be. That's just simply how it goes here. 1 week we are conservative, next we are progressive. Our country is very populist as is all aspects of American culture.

America is the land of the free jews maybe.

I think that's more down to there being no good quality conservative journalists but I could be wrong

>America is the land of the free

Attached: 1642501510712.jpg (1447x1437, 291.77K)

notice how much power we give to individual states...California and Tennessee are as much alike as Ireland and Norway. You might as well call it the American Union...until its not anymore. Don't know when that will happen. Maybe never.

Think what you want. I can basically do whatever I want and own property...so...I dont see the issue. Just pick a good state. There are many states of being in the U.S.

California is pretty much just Mexico now. Not sure how Tennessee is holding up.

hows arkansas? looks comfy

>Locks up journalists
Name one country that doesn't
>Threatens Europe
They dissolved the USSR and tried to join NATO decades ago when they were liberalizing, stop pretending they're not the ones playing defense
>Invades a foreign country
The Donbass republics requested aid after 8 years of Ukrainian war crimes and Russian parliament said yes, stop pretending this was a random act of aggression
>Kills noncombatants
You forfeit that copium when you start conscripting refugees at the border
>Occupies territory against international law
Ukrainians violated the Minsk Agreement and EU countries who oversaw the agreement did nothing for 8 years then illegally cancelled an unrelated bilateral energy project before a soldier was ever deployed

You're going to either respect Turkey's security demands or you're going to have to invent a new process to expel the world's 13th largest military in favor of some ice apes with 0 total combat vessels. Either way it will destroy the image of NATO as a voluntary alliance just like attacking Libya destroyed its image as a defensive alliance. Choice is your, toothoid.

kek

Sure, certainly.

Why are you talking about Russia when OP was about Turkey?

it's a bot lol

The cool thing about Arkansas is that it doesn't cost much to live there. Just don't go looking for government assistance.

many niggers?

Ummm nah, not really. Especially out in the boonies. I mean, in America, you always have inner cities that are shit tier but you can buy land in Arkansas that zero people have seen in years...lol

of course you could get that in certain parts of the pacific northwest too...but yeah if you're looking for peace and quiet, Arkansas is the place to go...also good barbecue

Attached: 1649650186629.jpg (952x1148, 345.83K)