Why does the only jewish martial art involve eye gouging and penis grabbing?

Why does the only jewish martial art involve eye gouging and penis grabbing?

Attached: A1F20DE5-8959-491E-9E8A-29D1EB9C4452.jpg (1000x533, 165.55K)

kike fu

Because Jews are weak and they don’t fight fair. You ever seen a Jewish UFC or Kick boxer? No.

kek.
And why was this thread pushed to page 4 in 1 minute??

Jew-do

Do you really have to ask when David and Goliath is literally their most well known war parable?

I agree but it’s too simple of an answer

Urijah Faber lol

So? BJJ can also be used against bigger opponents. What’s with the cheap shots? Nobody ever uses krav maga IRL, even in life or death situations

that's okay since most women also have a dick nowadays so it's more universal.

Jew-Jitsu

I have no problem with self defense in which it's anything goes. My problem with it is that it's completely bunk, reason being it completely disregards basics and doesn't even teach basic proper footwork. It's as delusional as their world view.

>Now put his schlemiel in your mouth.
>DO IT GOYIM YOU WANT TO BE TOUGH AND FIGHT NAZIS RIGHT?

It's not a martial art. It's bullshit kike tricks and dirty fighting. No real skill. Learn BJJ or something useful. For fun and discipline go with traditional Japanese martial arts. Otherwise BJJ, Kenpo Karate, boxing, kick boxing. Anything else is a meme.

>eye gouging and penis grabbing
It perfectly encapsulates their nature.
As above, so below.

Because Jews fight to win and spit on the very concept of honor. To beat them you have to fight dirty.

>Nobody ever uses krav maga IRL, even in life or death situations
That's because Krav Maga is the dumbest shit to ever exist.
The only way to get good at fighting is to fight. You can't even fight in Krav Maga cause it's just "stab him in the balls lol"
Of course Jewish instructors make millions selling this junk to little white boys who are gonna get broken in half by kickboxers.

post yfw when you realize MAGA is a hebrew word which means combat

I think you answered your own question user

I'm not talking about the fact that Goliath was big, I'm talking about the fact that David was a trained slinshot fighter and used a totally unfair weapon in a fight that was supposed to be close combat, as per the rules of the engagement. He broke the rules of the fight being just one on one to spare the armies from fighting just so he could take a cheap shot at killing off the strongest opponent before the battle started.
In other words he cheated.

Find a woman who looks at you like Trump looks at Jews.

Cheap shots. You want to be the one breathing at the end of a confrontation. If that means I have to gauge your eyes out or rip your dick with my bare hand, then I'll do it.
I don't know if it is effective or not, but I'll use everything that gives me the edge over an adversary

Daaaaamn you're tough

And by cheating, he still let people in both armies die.

If you are a white man, you owe it to yoir race to learn kickboxing and pankration.

>selling this junk to little white boys
You think it’s just to gullible, insecure people? The taxpayers pay them and they go to instruct police officers too

>You think it’s just to gullible, insecure people? The taxpayers pay them and they go to instruct police officers too
I like how it always gets worse.

Jewjitsu

Literally what chimpanzees do. They gouge, and rip the testicles off.

FPBP

You really think you’ll have time to grab my penis or gouge my eyes out before i clock you in the jaw? And if i see you doing that i’m not going to stop when you’re down. I will probably give you permanent brain damage

kek jews always somehow end up getting taxpayer money

This, if you're going to fight dirty you had better win. Otherwise you're sealing your fate.

Because they think they are special.
They are not. The real deadly is at black belt and up.

I sparred without glove in Kyokushinkai. Punching through a watermelon is easy after 9 months of 100 bare knuckle pushups.

You think We can't punch through your spine? Or split your thigh bone from one low kick?

Fuçk them.

"Fair fight" faggots get the cope

All martial arts include critical strike zones, retard

Its also a Latin acronym
Mare
Aqueas
Generat
Apocalypsis

Trump is no slacker when it comes to wizardry.

If you try to gouge my eyes out, I'm going to beat your skull off the pavement until you look like smuckers.

I m not an expert in martial arts but yea if im going to do that shit i,m going for the kill or at .eas bet the shit out of you until you are incapacitated. Not some street brawl whre everybody walk away with black eyes and bruises. But in extreme conditions, I believe there are no cheap shots and everything goes

>taxpayers and police
>not gullible
Lol. Krav is unironically shit for police/bouncer work though. You rip a mans eyes out with a bodycam while hes drunk and unarmed you aren't going to have a long career. Its why the japs, french and alot of countries have some modified wrestling/judo. Chokes, joint control and maybe some broken bones is less likely to lead legal issues than making a dude look like he met a pitbull.