/bsg/- Buffalo Shooting General #7: Saint Sandman, the influence behind the act

Thread for documenting the shooting that happened on May 14th, 2022.
This thread is for theories, information, logs, text, etc. ANYTHING related to the shooting.

>Shooting video
Go on the farm

>Discord logs
files.catbox.moe/36m4ir.rar

>Manifesto
files.catbox.moe/jvis0p.pdf

>Who is Sandman?
Sandman is the person referenced and quoted, as Saint Sandman in the shooter manifesto. Sandman is a well known 60s/early 70 years old member from /bag/ discord server of the /k/ board. Extremely knowledgeable in weapon he was at the very least an inspiration to the shooter.

>Who is Armand?
Confirmed groomer of the Buffalo shooter iCarlywaffen/Pizzawaffen member Armand. Known in /E/ - The Entropy and the Original Der Bunker servers.
steamcommunity.com/id/downbad101

>Who is Jonah
Jonah is a leaf who DON'T HAVE(probably) the full shooting video, know Armand, the shooter and Sandman. His identity is unknown still. He is trying to redeem himself.
>Plot twist Jonah throw Armand under the bus:
>Theories
There are many theories regarding the shooting. A popular one on here is that the feds groomed him into being a shooter, though its not 100% confirmed(maybe at 99%). However, anyone who completely denies this option is likely a glownigger themselves.

>What needs to be done
Find anything leading to the Sandman and Armand in question.

Possible starting point

Hidden Any Forums server: gg/MvrsaY7hrN
Entropy server(matrix now): UNKNOWN

Previous:

Attached: 1652843372877.png (1885x669, 141.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JoMiMi_h
bitchute.com/video/aMQ0KxSdT31Z/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198164768111
archive.today/cwubY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first

Bumping for justice. FUCK GROOMERS

Attached: 1652775826819.jpg (680x637, 66.18K)

Reminder to ignore japan flag and shills/glowniggers pushing muh air rifle or totally fake event narrative.

Attached: CB566D46-0F81-449B-A796-16844F611153.jpg (2000x1129, 1.38M)

>Armand a Brit-Bong
>Known in Entropy server
>Entropy = chaos/disorder
I still think the fed angle in a red herring and these were satanists/O9A

Attached: Ona.max-760x504.jpg (524x504, 44.08K)

Sandman, yes. Armand and Jonah? No.
In the transcript there’s a confirmed connection between the shooter and sandman. Unlike Armand and Jonah. Now the question, How and why sandman linked to the shooter. Did he.
A. Train the shooter
B. Sell shit to the shooter
C. Buy the armour for $300 from the shooter (in transcript)
D. Did the shooter mention him for the advice given on /k/
So, even having a direct link. We are still questioning everything about him.(From old thread, moving to new.)

Anyone with a twitter should look through this. It definitely could be Jonah because we know the shooter was also into ponies. In some of the original threads, it was reported that he posted chat transcripts. Idk if that's true

twitter.com/JoMiMi_h

O9A was full of feds what are you talking about lmao. All that faggy satanism shit is feds

I thought about that a lot last night. They're aren't really any signs that point to Satanism or the occult. These might be different groomers

what is entropy server? I read it was on matrix?

Any Forums is going to get blamed for this shooting but in reality 4 chan is going to solve what went down while analysts comb through stuff posted here. Wild

Attached: 1652865168532.jpg (507x960, 83.15K)

yeah i think that's jonah's account, but in previous thread somebody claiming to be him said he didn't have an account, i posted that one and I don't think he responded

welcome to Any Forums

Attached: 1649605774766.webm (960x960, 2.93M)

Some guy who was told to trip fag as Jonas said that wasnt him. I would not take that denial seriously.

Attached: 1652849966203.png (1233x547, 240.85K)

Sandman, yes. Armand and Jonah? No.
In the transcript there’s a confirmed connection between the shooter and sandman. Unlike Armand and Jonah. Now the question, How and why sandman linked to the shooter. Did he.
A. Train the shooter
B. Sell shit to the shooter
C. Buy the armour for $300 from the shooter (in transcript)
D. Did the shooter mention him for the advice given on /k/
So, even having a direct link. We are still questioning everything about him.

The feds are so sloppy lately.

The manifesto link does not work. Anyone have a mirror or can repost?
Thanks

Attached: 1652883867285.jpg (1280x731, 51.38K)

ya they take it down it's seen as propagating it

I think our best shot right now is locating some /k/ discords in an attempt to locate Sandman.

>KiwiFarms gets notice from Australia to remove content.
YT is censoring comments about this as well to an extreme degree. They are not censoring retard takes that are inflammatory or even slightly promoting the event. Rather they are removing comments that are well thought out and discuss the process by which the shooter was radicalized. Especially if there is a reference to glow in the darks and discord.
>What does this have to do with kiwifarms?
Well YT is a state friendly site they wouldn't need to be threatened. There is a mechanism with in YT that I believe but can't yet prove is pay for play. The damage to discourse this is doing is arguably worse than twitter bots or threats to non-normie sphere platforms with marginally more free speech.
>what has lead me to this conclusion?
I have been researching and tracking YT comment manipulation for a few weeks. At first just passively just satiating my own curiosity. Then Amber Turd changed her PR team and boom there was way more censorship in the comment sections so much so it was markedly noticeable even in my passive research. All of a sudden any comment that had to do with the pooped bed that wasn't immature and no less than juvenile bathroom humor was censored.
>back to kiwi farms
To try and document the censorship I had been posting replies and comments with various ideas to see what would be blocked from view. Just this morning I went back to a comment I made that mentioned the site that wasn't previously censored a couple days ago and it had retroactively censored and only visible to the account I posted from. I find it strange only after this story YT started censoring those comments. I am curious to uncover exactly what they are censoring.

Why not both?

In fact, I was thinking one of our agents could go make a /bag/ general to honeypot the guys who know about him in one place.

Attached: real or fake?.png (2606x766, 777.09K)

Seems like there's a thread on /k/ right now that's basically /bag/

bitchute.com/video/aMQ0KxSdT31Z/

ya that's not going to do it, they're probably in full panic mod right now you can safely assume anyone who come to sperg in the tread was somehow close to one of the three

Attached: Buffalo_Shooter_Exposed.png (1645x9999, 2.69M)

Obviously the right chat is cropped closer, with the date not there. What are you trying to do?

Buffalo Shooter, Mutt-faced Brony
There was a Buffalo shooter
in the heart of America
Groomed by the F.B.I.
brought to Top’s market
wanking on arrival, breeding not viable

If you know your Po-oh-nies
Then you would know what he’s cuming on
He has jars of cum and pee
and children's toys in his be-ed room

Said it was a Buffalo shooter, mutt-faced brony -
Buffalo Soldier in the heart of America

Said he, goy goy goy, goy goy-goy goy,
goy goy goy goy, goy goy-goy goy!
goy goy goy, goy goy-goy ygoy,
goy goy goy goy, goy goy-goy goy!

Attached: Buffalo soldier.png (507x574, 330.68K)

The most suspect thing about the screenshot on the right is
1) According to the timestamps, they were replying to each other extremely fast, notice how it goes from 10:14 AM to 10:17 AM, like what the fuck?
2) We never heard from this "SecuZeus" guy ever again after this screenshot was posted.

Attached: download.jpg (515x484, 71.14K)

It's not going to get banned, it's too useful to the feds for narrative shaping. even if it did another site will appear.
You mean ToB and iron gates* published by paid FBI informant.
o9a was never infiltrated, impossible. o9a is an agency on it's own.

OP the link to armands steam is dead, change it to this, permanent link steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198164768111

That's not an usual typing speed

Dear diary
In the last /bsg/ thread, I learnt what a "pony jar" is. Life will never be the same.

Attached: 1636997110897.jpg (800x800, 40.29K)

someone archived it bucko
archive.today/cwubY
that's his new profil? how do you keep tracking him

>>Who is Sandman?
Y'all are retarded it's obviously pic related

Attached: out.jpg (620x372, 20.73K)

my sides just broke

that's not even a bad one
why do you think mlp needs its own board
even Any Forums couldn't stand it

>did this for Any Forumss approval
>Any Forums hates his guts
you think he's read any threads from here think everyone would talk about how he's a hero?

I disagree, it's a literal quote the shooter attributes to "Saint Sandman", and we know he was in contact with a special forces vet who went by "Sandman"

That's not the manifesto thought

Yeah, It could be both. I'm aware that glowniggers can also be satanists.

Attached: 9c536112c0b21cab0f2f5434b6503444.jpg (1080x1350, 415.86K)

Attached: pony_jar.png (1000x500, 60.21K)

This was very likely a troon false-flag. Everything about this faggot and how he spoke to his handlers on discord points to it.

summary of our findings so far
>everyone the shooter every talked to is a fed groomer because uhhh I feel like it
>muh NO BLOOD even though there's blood all over the video
>zero info
good work Q boomers