What Any Forums opinion on man best friend? Do they enrich people lives?

What Any Forums opinion on man best friend? Do they enrich people lives?

Attached: DE6EF406-383A-4469-94FA-1AEA0C12E8B3.jpg (828x776, 109.09K)

>Reddit tier "meme"
Fuck off, Any Forums is a cat board anyways

>Putting down man best friend
Absolutly barbaric
Its even worse if its over a woman

>tfw my old dog died on my birthday

I had to do it for medically reasons. I still have not gotten over what I done. There is not a day that goes by that I don't blame myself.

>thinks all random comics are memes

All images contain at least one meme.

Depends. They can and usually do, but there are exceptions. Some dog breeds, like pitbulls, are not intended for companionship but are tools, used for either their intended purpose of bloodsport or maybe guarding junkyards far from residential areas. Others, like chihuahuas are for women to wean them off of cats onto small, useless dogs and prepare them for owning a proper breed later in life, like Shepards or Labradors.

>choosing between
Typical woman/limp wrist faggot attitude. Dogs are great as hunting tools and house guards. Cats are great for killing bugs and pests. Both are essential for any white man’s home to be complete.

out of all the animals humans have domesticated, dogs have the largest amount of nigger tier behavior problems, how are they man's best friend, I would say that even cows are better at least there isn't a shitbull variant of cows out there killing babies

fuck dogs, theres simply too many of them these days
you used to be able to go to a park and sit down in the shade of a tree, but now you can be sure that several dogs have taken a piss there
or you could go have a drink without some cunt bringing her easily excitable dog that barks at everyone that passes
or you could relax in you backyard without some dog 2 houses over barking because he needs to take a shit
its bothersome, take your fucking piss and poop bags elsewhere

>not le hecking pupperino!!!
unironically go have sex and make children instead of needing gratification from an animal that licks you in exchange of food

You’re just mad because dogs are distrustful of people with epicanthic folds

You sound like an anal little fag and are a virgin

>there isn't a shitbull variant of cows
Wrong.

What if it's a picture of my balls?

I hate whites so much
Fixing and putting down their pet
Fuck worse then honor killing and crime of passion put together

>enter chat and stomps a few people to death

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 202.85K)

>I would say that even cows are better at least there isn't a shitbull variant of cows out there killing babies
ever wonder why you don't see babies in cow fields? Cows lust for young human blood, we just have learned to keep them away from our children, retard.

pretty sure even if I had a good life I'd want to know how I died

Is this comic supposed to be funny, or is it supposed to make an argument against putting dying animals down? It fails at both

>There is not a day that goes by that I don't blame myself.
Your pooch escaped clown world, they can finally rest easy

user when your dog is shitting on the floor because he's in too much pain to walk up or down the stairs it's hard to hold on. Sometimes you have to let go.

We all die. Dogs die sooner than men. And sometimes dogs are in too much pain and suffering too much for it to be responsible to keep them alive. That is the burden you bear for taking up the mantle of dog ownership, you have to also know when to put them down because you are the responsible one.

Man beats nature, but not all of the time. We can't keep dogs alive forever, but we can keep nature from torturing them for years and years. I hope you do the right thing when it comes to it. You've clearly never been in a position to make this kind of decision before

at least i dont warm my hands with dog shit 2 times a day like you

I have a Westshire Terrier. It's the smartest terrier I've ever interacted with, and well behaved. Everyday when I come home from work my little dog is wiggling around, jumping on me, and licking me because she's so happy I'm home. It immediately makes me entire day better to know there's a creature in this world that loves me and gets excited when they see me. I don't care what people say about dogs, they're awesome and easy to train if you have patience.

>t. dog fuckers

now there's a spicy meme

All dogs go to Heaven, simple as.

you're fucking retarded if you think dogs are behaved worse than things like chickens/cows/horses. Probably even pigs too but pigs are pretty based.

Cows and horses will kill you if you fuck with them. Sometimes they'll kill you on accident. Don't be a retard.

its called a good death for a reason, mudmonster. youll understand if you ever raise a dog to old age.

Cats are for betas and sociopaths imagine being a man and preferring cats

Sand niggers hands wrote this.

I wasn't standing up for dogs I was shit talking your dumb ass post.

>all of human history is a 80's buddy cop movie produced by jews
Really says a lot about society

Fuck off, cats are chill.

Attached: angrycat.jpg (2048x1896, 293.91K)

they are a litmus test to see if you are human or not. If you hate them then you are a soulless NPC subhuman, simple as.

A meme has to be viral

It's a fucking leaf! He doesn't care for dogs unless he gets to fuck them or eat them.

Not pitbulls.

>calls 4 anons dog fuckers
>I'm the only leaf

Well, fuck.

Can't compete.

Attached: 1616504430917.jpg (1080x1808, 351.17K)

>talking to niggers on the internet
come on now

Attached: 2ae4bcdf810f39ee7caebcc4175838b7f829db310dc0270a8e20137cca3a4685.jpg (250x201, 11.55K)

My dogs are my truest and most loyal companions who ask only for food and water and give much love and entertainment in return.

My dog is only 6 and I have to take him to the vet to get a cyst removed from his ass… I’m so scared it’s cancerous but I have to wait even longer after it’s removed for them to test it.

Attached: 751B36BB-173C-4B2A-AEB1-4ADF1F6FD5C7.jpg (206x200, 9.27K)

Really wish I was not allergic to dogs, they are really great.

Stinky