So let me get this straight

White women in the West would fuck niggers, Arabs and dogs but won't fuck you, the supposed master race?

Attached: EZsDAmVXkAI-zA0.png (750x614, 534.93K)

>so youre being systemically attacked because youre the master race?
yes

She only sucks black, but she sucks AND fucks white.

>ugly white person with a fetish for blacks
many such cases. Sad!
t. one such case

Once again, first post rapes OP in his faggot face.

/thread
how can sandniggers ever recover?

listening to holes will get you killed

Attached: holes.jpg (1261x2727, 1.04M)

look fed, like not taking your vaccines, i'm just not going to hate black people no matter how hard you try. move on.

The only white women that do anything with blacks are ugly and fat. Almost 100% of the time. The few hot girls you see doing it have severe mental illness. They don't turn to black guys because they prefer them, they do it because white guys will have nothing to do with them.

You really don't know much about women, do you.

Oh no white bros they're stealing our hottest womens

Being from Toronto, I’ve fucked pretty much every ethnicity you can think of. Even a couple chug women. Try not being an ugly slav

Because white women are into beastiality.

>The few hot girls you see doing it have severe mental illness.
usually golddiggers. or seeing potential golddigging with up and coming athletes.

Yes
It’s a meme in Japan now

Attached: 6591E658-02B3-4EBC-ADDE-4B19D38784CC.jpg (986x1024, 134.19K)

With the help of white women of course

Attached: 213A38A3-D90B-49DC-8E42-16728D7A448F.jpg (984x1400, 287.86K)

Quality white woman only fuck quality white men. Most are tacitly or explicitly racist. This will never change.

no, only the lowest IQ and highest BMI females fall for the nigger meme, but kikes in Hollywood work very hard to create the perception that it is much more widespread, since that is primarily what influences the lowest IQ (the ones with the highest BMI aren't exactly falling for the nigger meme, it's just that they can't secure the interest of a quality White man most of the time so they end up settling for the nigger, who is genetically predisposed to associating grotesque excess with wealth/success and therefore places extra high social status value on fat White women)

That's clearly an eggplant you ridiculous faggot.

Mods will let the thread stay up for an hour and give me a three day

Attached: 1635380227273.jpg (640x571, 45.97K)

Imagine admitting you're a whore

OP felted

eggplants are purple you fat dumb bitch.

Cope. Once nigger genes are introduced into white society they will never disappear, in 100 years every left white person will be part nigger like every white have Neatherthal gene they will have nigger genes from racemixing sluts, these genes will spread through mating like every other gene.

Arabs are pretty much meds.
Also the only white women who fuck niggers are hookers/gold-diggers or fat chicks.
And dogs are cool.

>fat disgusting woman who couldn't get the time of day from a white chad loudly advertises her sexual availability and low standards