Truth Social

The future of social med-

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (591x434, 47.27K)

>non argument
This is the power of the left on uncensored platforms.

>oh no someone with a different opinion
glad you are starting to understand the difference between you and the rest of us.

hahahahahahahahahahahah seeing a leftist trying to argue in futility in a right wing space for once is just perfect. not so easy without all your kike billionaire friends to back your retardation is it?

that fucking ratio. so based. maybe I have to join this thing.

Even Truth Social has its own replyguys kek

Twitter confirmed 90% bots.
>inb4source

Attached: 20210306_085412.jpg (1009x957, 686.84K)

Sock puppets are fun.

Attached: D8-O6A4X4AAwIpa.jpg (1242x1563, 150.53K)

I hear the platform will be getting streaming soon. For over 10 years I've streamed various content and I'm wondering if becoming one of the first on Trumps site would be profitable

Attached: l_2239.jpg (540x423, 42.38K)

>your a moron

>you're

Yeah ok.

She is right, when he comes back into power, he will be a Maoist Luciferian of Talmudic divine rights and force you all into being jabbed for he never steps back from a position when his ego has been stroked by millions in his bank account.

Trumptards are dead, white man is dead too. And you are too fucking retarded to see it coming.

>Karen K
wtf that's most of my grandmother's name

Is it still fagphone only with no web browsers or android allowed?

Dumbest fucking smoothbrain start possible for a social media site.

you

>your a moron
You're a moron

>They don't know

You're.

>Is it still fagphone only with no web browsers or android allowed?
>Dumbest fucking smoothbrain start possible for a social media site
They launched the browser yesterday.

Attached: Screenshot_9.png (1258x813, 542.27K)

I tried. Operation GOLBEZ was to stop that. Supposed to wake his ass up so he can join FuSoYa in fighting Zemus.

Attached: 5-image004.png (512x448, 17.59K)

grammerjews everywhere

We need this shit in Europe

can i say kike or nigger or israel is a failed state?

>if you write properly, you're jewish
Knowing how to spell is the trait of a civilized person. Misspelling is nigger tier, and it's the mark of a retard. It's the grammatical equivalent of drawing graffiti on a beautiful building. All it does is display how little respect you have for it, and let other people know that you're a brainlet who cannot comprehend even the simplest rules.

Phone required, this is a honeypot.