REMINDER

He’s being sent to prison because a nigger drug addict had enough fentanyl in his system to kill a horse and had a heart attack when he freaked out over being pulled ova by da po po n shiiiiet

Attached: 8AA7F782-2938-48FB-95AD-C1D02ECDDF23.png (1792x828, 2.32M)

he chose his career knowing the risks

how did he assist the manslaughter again?

Attached: 1534511863134.png (1134x990, 285.54K)

oh snap, did he get a conviction too? Any white person knowingly remaining in Minnesota is a fool.

user, if you know for a fucking fact that a crowd is forming, and your partner is using excessive force, you are supposed to call it in.

Fresh academy hires are fired all the time for taking things too far.

In hindsight he should have let him OD in the car. The worst that would have happened would had been unpaid suspension and the story and his name being in the local news for a day

Play Zogbot games win Zogbot prizes

Attached: 248B5723-AEFB-4092-824C-C7E017A49147.jpg (281x350, 12.28K)

He's being sent to prison for being a stupid enough to be filmed using excessive force, and when told to stop went "nah fuck it, I'll keep kneeling on this guys neck"
OK well, you make your bed and you lie in it. I have no sympathy for idiots.

Lesson learned. Never underestimate the power that niggers have to fuck up your life. They are personified chaos.

while I agree that floyd was guilty and the cop dindu nuffin I will always support police being thrown in prison, killed, etc.

Attached: 1652656724876.jpg (385x476, 17.82K)

>kneeling on this guys neck
Kneeling on his back. Floyd had no signs of trauma to his neck. Didn't matter of course because jury was too afraid to do literally anything other than convict

Just imagine leaving that scene thinking it was just a bad day, turning on the news and realizing your life was over.

Attached: BLM.png (600x2800, 1.33M)

oh no! not the zogbot golems! who else will assure strict adherence to the law (only whitey) while they ignore ethnic criminals entirely?!?!

based

I don’t defend cops.

Lmao what did they expect him to do differently?
>hey now, just wait a doggone second Derek, are you kneeling on this poor gentleman's heckin' neckerino?
>where I come from, we talk things out. surely there's a way we can work through this little pickle we've gotten ourselves into together, right guys?
>here ya go big fella, here's a comfy pillow for you to rest on while you're resisting arrest there
>look, I don't think our buddy George wants to get arrested today, so there's not really much we can do but come back sometime that works better for him

Reminder that he would raid your house and shoot your dog if people like joe Biden,Lauri lightfoot, etc claim you are racist

Attached: 578F31C2-1445-4A48-B454-5D44432F16F4.jpg (750x445, 47.33K)

I hate the rednecks around here
MOLON LABE sticker on one side of their rear window
thin blue line sticker on the other side

Just watched a bunch of Cops episodes and saw a bunch of cops kneeling on necks just like he did. Almost like it's procedure.

this.
boohooo won't someone think of the poor little zogbots. Death to all pigs & sold out governments.

Attached: packwatch-ripbozo.webm (640x630, 2.8M)

Her body will lie in the chamber (Biden's) forever

Attached: apu-apustaja-noose-apu-apustaja-11563647725dcccyuzr8a.png (840x859, 385.28K)

2 birds with 1 stone who gives half a nigger fuck?

If only he got the jab

And then niggers and retards trashed shit across your country and the UK because of a drug addict died. why is is that the only time you hear blacklivesmatter is when its about a criminal dying, because the whole movement is just full of criminals who dont believe in consequences to their actions

Woulda been hilarious if he just id'd him, waited in the car for like 45 minutes to run plates so dude died for nothing. But luckily he used his training well. Just fucking cuff the guy and sit on his back if you think he's gonna resist like a nigger. They often have tasers like that is simply an improper restriction of airway/veins and arteries or whatever.

Alas, a nigger and a cop are put on the media wall so it's a win for everyone.