NO MORE MINISTRY OF TRUTH

A ‘pause’ of the Department of Homeland Security’s newly created board comes after its head, Nina Jankowicz, was the victim of coordinated online attacks as the administration struggled to respond

> washingtonpost.com/technology/2022/05/18/disinformation-board-dhs-nina-jankowicz/

Attached: DEC97620-FC2A-4AA0-AAAB-1283C6544BA4.jpg (474x248, 14.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xJmx9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love this, feed me this

>Bitch didn't expect resistance

Attached: 1624281679913.png (905x619, 565.71K)

IT IS NOT THE MINISTRY OF TRUTH, IT IS A DISINFORMATION BOARD!!!

Attached: 1652214453641.jpg (1024x706, 48.67K)

>COORDINATED ONLINE ATTACKS

Kek,

To bad the disinformation board can’t do anything about it

> How To Be a Woman Online
> How to Lose the Information War
why do the jokes write themselves frens?

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-082912.png (1080x2400, 414.08K)

Whatever with this hideous filthy kike piece of shit and this fake kike illegitimate faggot government.

At this point, I don't care about anything they say. They're purely evil and only capable of lies.

you guys are fucking sad. Even african countries can control their info better than you seppos

OP posting actual Washington Post disinformation.

Attached: 81ct-sKOUxL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1049, 260.54K)

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

lmao

Hahaha glowniggers are so incompetent and retarded bahahahahaha my sides

What a mind fuck huh

>iM bEiNg aTtACkEd
So you're just a silly bitch and a caricature of democrat women with no eggs

She’ll be back…

Attached: BFFF1D90-9D44-4535-9044-4149086D77C1.jpg (404x493, 50.41K)

What information does double digit IQ sub-humans have?

Don’t eat da poopoo

Wait a minute, she's 33? Lmao, bitch looks over 40 even with makeup.

>A ‘pause’ of the Department of Homeland Security’s newly created board comes after its head, Nina Jankowicz, was the victim of coordinated online attacks as the administration struggled to respond

Attached: Pretty-Cool.jpg (677x720, 130.9K)

Wait what?
>Nina Jankowicz, who served as a Fulbright fellow, works in a press room at Volodymyr Zelensky's campaign headquarters in 2019 in Kyiv, Ukraine.

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-103309_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x1244, 538.11K)

Now you understand

It's hilarious reading the article and seeing just how fucked up this kike government is, even from their own admissions. These filthy kikes have no idea what the fuck they're doing.

>We're doing a Ministry of Truth

>We're not doing a Ministry of Truth

>We throwing this evil kikess parasite JAP at the problem

>No we're not

What a bunch of complete fucking faggot indecisive kikes. How are these parasites going to take over the world if they're so bad at administration and can't plan beyond stealing shekels?

…anti free speech bros, we got way too cocky

I have come here to remind you all that the current administration is incredibly anti American and if men from the 1900s-1950s were around today they would already be rebelling.
I am also here to remind you that whites can be significantly more creative than mutt mass shooters and install real fear in the (((public officials))) who run our lives

disclaimer: these 2 statements and the picture are unrelated.

Attached: Nitrogen-symbol-square-nitrogen-some-properties-periodic.jpg (1600x1067, 346.47K)

Delete this

>a woman was surprised when she accepted a role that is designed to fight the internet hate machine, an act considered pissing into an ocean of piss, and thought she could prevail, but in mere hours dealing with hoots, honks, brrrr, lulz and piss, she paused the board until she can quietly emerge from her safe space.

Fuck off leaf, go fix your own country

This jewish grifter woman needs to stop doing shit no body wanted or asked for. You're being attacked by the majority and can't see that you're on the wrong side of history? It'd be better if she quit and got a real job and did real work for once in her life instead of capitalizing off of innocent trolls.

They will just destroy it. If they can't have their cake, neither can you.
It's so Jewish it is disgusting.

ukraine’s government is just a playground for elite democrats and jews

Exactly.

She's a trained and groomed glowie for the regime.

Crowdstrike, Vindman.. ever ask yourself how these seemingly trivial entities hold so much fucking power... Something's rotten in the state fren.

Attached: AP_20038805759356.jpg (3000x2000, 435.43K)

archive your links newfag
archive.is/xJmx9

also, this shit would be fucking hilarious if it's true, but the story is bullshit. They put it out to troll and demoralize when it's revealed to be a joke.

dont worry I am. funny that (((you))) just want another excuse to forget about the current state of america

Attached: vb-new-023.jpg (905x1200, 143.24K)

>why do they persecute me so

Iodine

Gas that kike

Attached: 1641581455778.jpg (2048x1128, 112.26K)

>Something's rotten in the state fren.
Yeah. Kikes.

>>a woman was surprised when she accepted a role that is designed to fight the internet hate machine, an act considered pissing into an ocean of piss

They really are completely brain dead. Reading this article and reading the typical kike spiel and cope with this kike bitch getting BTFO.

What the fuck did these faggots think would happen? That these kike captors who wish to subvert and destroy American rights would be revered? Especially from some corrupt kike Ukrainian parasite bitch?

This kikes never cease to surprise me with just how brain dead they are. Boomers have to be the most brain dead generation in history to let these parasites accumulate as much as they did before the masses became conscious of them.

no they can't.

>Paused
No they didn't. They just moved it to a different department you've never heard of where it will be kept quiet.

V I C T I M
I heard reddit doxxed her and sent her pizzas.

TRANNIE SHILLS SEETHING

Attached: 1641603368070.jpg (1024x751, 126.11K)

this should not have made me laugh so hard
heres your (you)

A lot of our resident D.C. globalist scum, like Vicki Nuland, are hohols.
So is Janny Jankowicz.
As we have seen, hohols are incompetent bullshitters who always have to resort to mass murder to keep their grip.

GOYIM NO

>purple heart
for what? transitioning?

If I admit to doin' it will i get party vanned so finally get a break from this place

Well, that too..

Germanium

Our best friend wrote it.

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-104346_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x562, 162.09K)

>Ministry of Truth
sounds like they don't actually have "Truth" on their side

Attached: Ministry of Information.jpg (586x500, 54.86K)

Unbelievable. Fuck this corrupt government. Holy hell.

Duh, the entire administration is like this.

Attached: 1640563267167.jpg (1009x1024, 148.04K)

only post that matters in this thread. don't get complacent.

It's hightime time to move offline

Attached: Behead All Satans.jpg (3485x4495, 1.04M)

Taylor L doxxed her, then begged her to eat her pucci.

This news is really quite precocious!!!

Attached: CarlosSmug.jpg (209x241, 5.19K)

Yes, but then the IRA will come back in full force and start doing shit like putting out torture videos like what al queda did to captured westerners in Iraq\Afghanistan but 100x Worse (you see the gasping for air from this sandnigger on the thermal imaging camera as they dround in a vat of pigs blood? That is a natrual reaction of drownding. We like to call these hell vats, because every last raghead we dround in them will have the same reaction.) then proceed to hack into state government in the middle east and force play this shit on people's cellphones and on the BBC and other areas all to get all the muzzies out of Brittan right before torching the queen at the stake.

Kek.

>She's 33

Here I thought she was in her mid 40's

>She has been subject to an unrelenting barrage of harassment and abuse while unchecked misrepresentations of her work continue to go viral.
Well done boys.

Attached: 0FB56034-7572-4D66-A9EC-0767B45C21A3.jpg (519x533, 93.94K)