Turkey cockblocked finland and sweden from NATO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH. suck a dick.

twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1526919722830376961

Attached: hahahaha.jpg (607x584, 87.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FxcJ3Hi8iNg
youtube.com/watch?v=I5uCuUjbO-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy Based!

I for one support Turkey in their mission to become a Swedish ally

Why Turky man block Sweden and Binland?

Thank you for stopping the nuclear apocalypse, Turkey

Fake news. Posted by a muslim, suprise suprise.

KNEEL NATO DOGS
youtube.com/watch?v=FxcJ3Hi8iNg

Turks gotta hand it to ya, you got balls.

Attached: 1651515088806.gif (319x194, 1.71M)

NATO BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=I5uCuUjbO-U

no problem, but we cant stall this shit forever, ruskies must deglobohomo finland and swedistan right away.

Attached: 1652599871861.jpg (480x360, 42.27K)

fpbp, lets hope that the turks dont cuck out and veto this shit, if they do this board should no longer call them roaches but kings blessed by tengri ruler of the eternal sky

I know you aren't him, but I still like imagining that you're actually Erdogan, shitposting alongside us, understanding that it's everybody versus the jew rather than whites versus arabs and christians versus muslims.
A world where every rock and tree would say "There is a jew hiding behind me". What a wonderful world it would be.

KARA BOGA!

>ruskies must deglobohomo finland and swedistan right away.

Attached: Lighting smoke.jpg (197x250, 6.81K)

How long does it usually take for a country to be admitted to NATO? Turks would inevitably cuck

FUCK FINLAND LMAO

In our case it will be streamlined since there will be no voting organized or anything like that so not too long I believe

well congrats then

that's the dumbest decision your government could ever take

the nigger with the nato beer in finland is gonna go bankrupt now ahahaha what a faggot nigger retard troon loving fool

ew wtf boomer

You're lucky we don't invade you and Greece

Turkey want gibs

I dunno I suspect they can make even dumber decisions but one of the dumbest in a long while thats for sure

Eastern Europe should exit NATO anyway and form it's own alliance for the dejewification of Moscow and demuslimification of Constantinople.

Yes. Please, please do this. Clean up your own fucking mess and leave us out of it.

Russia should fuck them up anyway.

And now, it's time to make DEMANDS.

Attached: turkish demands.jpg (558x1024, 88.63K)

lel, good for them

>retarded mouthbreathing basement-dwelling mutt thinks his country is in Europe out of some philanthropic urge to protect other countries that are taking advantage of its good nature
Imagine my shock