A few observations about the politics of planet Earth

The enemy is not human. It will be nigh impossible to extricate ourselves from the current situation as pertains to globohomo. Here's why:
Alien life forms have developed a way to control human bodies & as far as I can tell, human minds.
3 things are irrefutable as far as I'm concerned as of today:
1) Each of us lives in their own simulation. If you look to understand & analyze facts, you will always inevitably become alienated & pushed towards becoming paranoid schizophrenic.
If you try to make sense of it all, you're in for a rough ride and I'm just saying this from my own experience.
These creatures are more than hostile, they do not forgive, they do not forget, and they are everywhere at all times.
2) The Alien life form that is in control here has HUGE control. I'm talking they are able to do like in the movie the Matrix with the smiths teleporting to a new body & taking control of it, or multiple bodies simultaneously.
That's the level of control these creatures have.
3) They are constantly & relentlessly watching your every move, reading your every thought, and working to undermine your humanity & thought-process.
They are doing this to everyone at all times.
I'm not kidding about this. These are undeniable facts.
I'm willing to talk about how I came to these conclusions so if you have any question do not hesitate. I'll be here for a couple hours.
AMA

Attached: 25e10799f1b9d826426a6462b304da33.jpg (610x458, 72.64K)

TL;DR
>KYS

Attached: 1651758908785.png (189x128, 10.08K)

It's easy to just dismiss your ramblings as pure nonsense, take your meds etc. Instead I want to ask why you think this way, and why would they do this to us do you think. Also why post this thread on Any Forums if there's nothing we can do about it anyway

Can you just talk about it rather than insisting on AMA

>why you think this way
tldr: my strategy is based on the long term, understanding first the rules of the game, before I formulate the winning plan.
By doing things carefully and with great focus, you can eliminate implausible or impossible scenarios, and formulate pretty much "the truth" if you apply yourself enough.
In other words I've proven to myself, or disproven, all the important hypothesis that have come to mind. It took a long time. Decades.
I used nothing but personal experience as the backdrop for my understanding, using propaganda only as a sort of creative fuel.
>why would they do this to us do you think
To curtail mankind's ability. This probably is because they know what the future will probably hold, and they are altering the timelines we can progress to.
It's just a very very intelligent life form.
It's a bit like in the movie Don't look up where the general lies & says the snacks are 20$ each even though they are free.
It is not only a powerplay but also a message of sorts to any other sentient life form (me for example): "If you try to understand & restore the human timeline future, we will hammer you"
It's nothing personal, it's just business.
>why post this thread on Any Forums if there's nothing we can do about it anyway
Any Forums is the foremost discussion platform, the #1 place where we can have political discussions, anywhere in the world, #1

>The enemy is not human
it's comparable to ai and has been on earth for thousands of years. they answer to her.

Attached: 1619370993060.jpg (780x751, 156.18K)

I think they are reptilians and are not as strong as you would think. Search for "kyle odom" to know more

So what are you saying we should do? It seems you have formulated a hypothesis that leads to us being little more than ants inside of an experiment being ran by what would appear to us to be a god like power. So what are you saying we ought to do about this? Is there some way you think we can curry favor from this thing?

One of the keys for defence here is dreamspace weaponization. In the last 2 years we have made big strides to trap and seize dream characters, even surgically alter them, torture them, decode them, reverse engineer them.

I talk to them out loud all the time. Tell them their matrix is shit and how much I hate it here.

Mirrored intelligence ?

You can not know who she is unless you are mistaken who she is or you are an agent of her.

FUCKING LOLING.

You completely forgot about flat earth, nukes aren't real, planet X, nazis in antarctica and the reptilians, not to mention reincarnated New Age gurus and UFO time travelers. OP is a faggot, as usual.

Attached: faggot identified.gif (720x480, 123.9K)

>Is there some way you think we can curry favor from this thing?
no, in fact we should look to, yes, isolate ourselves away from it by some mechanism that I have not defined yet. We have to find a way to keep each other unaccountable.
How do we do that?

Do you have the alien picture?

>Do you have the alien picture?
From what I can tell, it's more like a mind-virus of sorts, it is not material matter that can be seen on a picture.

i dont even know what you mean by several of those phrases.

isolate ourselves from it? can a lab rat isolate itself from the experimenter? impossible no?

keep each-other unaccountable? no idea what that means.

If they have so much control why were you allowed to make this post?

>can a lab rat isolate itself from the experimenter?
No but we are not lab rats
>keep each-other unaccountable? no idea what that means.
The opposite of keeping each other accountable

The claim that the Beings inevitably create cultural and psychological alienation as a deterrent or retaliation, manifesting as paranoia or even paranoid schizophrenia (delusions, hearing, seeing, compulsive thoughts, etc)....

Is indistinguishable from the actual psychological state from you, OP, simply being paranoid and/or mildly schizoid

I can say this because I am mildly schizoid, and you have to remember that these experiences and feelings are not real if they are not falsifiable.

Use falsifiability as your compass and you will find that not only are there no Beings to speak of, all of the effects that you attribute to them are manmade. The cultural and psychological alienation is simply an effect of being immune to the current levels of propaganda. It's like travelling in the opposite direction of everyone else, it's not an external manipulation or supernatural, this is simply what it feels like to be "Alive in One of Those Times". Nietszche felt it, many great thinkers throughout history know what it is like to see through the illusion of the State and the Popular Culture.

"And the abyss stares back."

Attached: 1652190456286.jpg (615x373, 132.86K)

>The enemy is not human.
His minions on this world certainly are.

>Muh interdimensional space lizards
No, it's just evil. His name is death.