Is anti-black racism the norm in Filipine culture ?

Is anti-black racism the norm in Filipine culture ?
I constantly see these subtle messages that blacks will not be able to read. Not sure if this was taken in Luzon, California, or Florida.

Attached: DontLoveItoms.png (572x770, 617.03K)

>blacks can't read this sign
Neither can anyone else, amazing message bro.

I'm half black and I can't get flip whores off my dick

No. I am married to a Filipino, and lived with her family. Filipinos generally do not like blacks, and make racial slurs about them in their native language, tagalog.

nigg

eww you married one

Great head, and because she makes tons of money, I do not have to work. Buys me what I want. Yeah, I married her.

Racism is common almost everywhere.

wow she makes the money is she a lib too what a man pussy you are oh and you married like the nig of the asians haha

buys me what i want are you a man or a child?

wow this is racist.... not all blacks are bad people. I know my fellow flips experience some not so nice actiosn from black people but racism is not an answer. it's not about skin, it's about sin.

How do you not feel shame as a man buying Steam games with wifey's card like she's your mommy, kek

We're both moderates – neither left nor right. I do not like eastern asians, and prefer to be with southeast. So it works out for me. I have dated a few eastern asians, and they are soulless, bland robots.

i think he married his mommy

>man or a child?

female

i'm female. she likes to be the bread winner. she likes me to be home-kept. so i do not feel bad at all. besides, I have seizure disorder, unable to drive and work.

>dyke
Shoulda said so earlier, carry on then

when someone says that they mean they are left and an asian is an asain and they are the darkest asians

>not all blacks are bad people.

No. Just a large percentage are. I was raised by two black families, so I am well aware. Even blacks despite other blacks, and call them niggers. Hence why there is an epidemic of black on black murder and violence.

bro fuck females bitches

Flips are cool, shut your mouth
When I was a kid, I lost my turtle. And a flip gardener brought my turtle back

neither of us are dykes and are very feminine

>very feminine
Post body

How the fuck do you lose a turtle retard