Hey retards!

Hey retards!
Why do you care about "spreading the truth" and "saving the world"?

If literal NPCs will die because of the vax then let them die. No need to try to "wake" them up. What can they do? What will they do? Nothing!
Just let them die in peace. This also apply for all other things, not just vax. Pedophilia? Allow it. Genocide of whites? Allow it. Genocide of Russians? Allow it.
Basically allow (((them))) to do whatever they want.
I am an accelerationist. Matter of fact I spread disinfo about their enemies (good guys) so they get more and more agitated and ramp out their activities.
This is my form of entertainment. I think most of the oldfags will agree with me here except for election tourist boomers.

Attached: 1621077101471.jpg (1024x1024, 63.97K)

Man I don't even know frogposter

First they came for the mentally ill and I didn't speak out because I wasn't mentally ill

I pretty much agree except I disagree that 'acceleration' is really as fast as you think it is. It will take 60 years because, by default, the US Government moves at a snails pace. So while culturally we are accelerating, governmentally we really aren't.

let it gain momentum. Right now "rightwingers" are slowing it down.

Agree, we have our Bitcoin (for now). We can trade with anyone for anything with Bitcoin.

Accelerate the collapse. This is our Great Reset!!!

>accelerationist
and OP is retarded again

Attached: accelerationism-if-you-want-your-house-to-be-red-youre-6845126.png (500x506, 36.24K)

There will always be 'right wingers' and left wingers. The difference is the left wingers are in positions of power and being nefarious with them, in turn, they are turning more independents right or at least moderate liberals progressive. There is always a balance in the force young Skywalker. Good and evil, black and white, Republican and Democrat, Collectivist and Individualist. Getting a like minded right or left wing country has very rarely been tried. Take an extremely communist country which you would say is very left wing, and lots of the people do not support the government or ideology. I do agree that republicans and libertarians should encourage left wing degeneracy though. I just disagree that it will herd the sheeple to the left, it seems to have the opposite effect depending on how degenerate it is. This is where accelerationism fails.

im just poasting bro

I lost my job because I refused the clotshot. I don't want to live in an authoritarian shithole where refusing an unwanted medical procedure is against the law. We're paving the way to forced tranny surgeries and other retardation. Anything medical, you have a legal right to refuse.

jews should die first

Attached: 1546938993488.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

You are correct. Things always tend to balance out. This is where we come in. We should force thing to tip over to one side.
it takes a very high IQ to understand what we do and why

>it takes a very high IQ to understand what we do and why
no, its a brainlet take
>lets not resist, people eventually grow tired and join us
who the fuck are they gonna join if there is nothing to join behind because all you idiots wait for evil to be defeated on its own

>who the fuck are they gonna join if there is nothing to join behind
They will create their own thing when they have enough. It has always happened. Why? Because the "current" thing is so ineffective to stop them. Look around you. All you are doing is prolonging the suffering.

test

Fuck npc's but the point is they are trying to force us to take the vax too so we will die also.

All NPCs are normies, but not all normies are NPCs. There are many who can still be awakened.

its better to suffer and teach some people in the process something than living blisfully and having everyone perrish in their ignorance

Soon you will understand my point of view. You are half way there.
This is true. I agree. Those non npc normies will start new and more hardcore resistance. For them we will be the bottleneck because we will have our old ways of doing things which are ineffective. So that's why I say let them be. Let's accelerate so we can get that result soon.

>Basically allow (((them))) to do whatever they want.
>i'm an accelererationist
You aren't, that's not accelerationism. You're retarded. Accelerationism is about forcing normies to confront the redpill, it is not "just let them do what they want lmao".

God I hate newfaggots so much. GO BACK.

Attached: Accelerationism flowchart.jpg (1300x1181, 154.72K)

Is accelerationism via inaction comparable to the prime directive in starlet? Is it the natural way?

Attached: Screenshot_20210815-120555_Brave.jpg (718x876, 178.67K)

And how do you force normies to confront the redpill?
If you mean posting "wake up" memes then they will think of you as a schizo loser. Not that they are far off.

Acceleration via inaction is a nonsensical phrase, acceleration REQUIRES action of some sort, so no it is not analogous to the Prime Directive, which is about refraining from meddling.

It requires action. As I said in OP, I spread disinfo about rightwingers, conservatives etc. basically everything they hate so they will take action against them. That is how you accelerate things.

>And how do you force normies to confront the redpill?
There are a myriad of ways.
>d...don't post memes you big LOSER!
lmao, seethe newfaggot

I'm just waiting to die now desu. Spreading truth is a mostly fruitless surrogate activity.

>Muh schizo
Jewish projection

Attached: Screenshot_20210323-130117~2.png (720x1165, 201.19K)

learn to read friends
See

>No need to try to "wake" them up.
>allow (((them))) to do whatever they want.
>...
>but i'm an accelerationist because I also spread disinfo, that's all it takes!
just stop posting

Attached: retard.gif (500x267, 999.48K)

Let me guess, you are a boomer or a christcuck or both.