Do you miss the time in your life when you weren't so unfathomably based?

I've been thinking about this for a while. Most of my friends are libtards, and if they aren't, their girlfriends/wives are libtards so you can never talk about interesting stuff like how black people are 13% of the population but commit 55% of the violent crime.

Our conversations are relegated to banal shit that doesn't matter, I mean what else can you talk about? You can't even criticize films/media anymore, because everything is woke and therefore if you criticize it... are you criticizing progressive liberalism then?

Sometimes I wish I didn't know everything there is to know about racial statistics, racial brain sizes, the complexity of folds in the brains of different races as well as their weight. Sometimes I wish I didn't know so much about history, like how Hitler was actually based AF and brought the German economy from ruin to self-sufficient in only 5 years.

I mean Japan is the best run country on Earth because it's 98% japanese, and the remaining 2% are largely korean or chinese workers. But you'll only be able to understand it if you take off the rose colored glasses as to WHY it runs so well.

I want to go back. I don't want to be so unfathomably based and being slam dunking on libtards all the time with irrefutable facts.

I just want to be happy again

Attached: 1652619940172.jpg (1000x707, 355.44K)

forgot what happiness felt like since the day I discovered this mongolian horse trading board

you need to go back

To be honest my un-based acquaintances are starting to realize how shit everything is too, because things have gotten just that shit.

to reddit, that is

No if I was less based the world would cease to exist.

>Do you miss the time in your life when you weren't so unfathomably based?
No. My life has significantly improved since I stopped giving a shit about the opinion of people who are honestly quite irrelevant.
And not just in terms of subjective QoL, but objectively, too.

This, it's like having a minor super power. OP you've gotta embrace it

Ignorance is bliss

I don't miss it at all. My ignorance wasn't helping. I can raise my white children to see the world for what it really is, so they can take proper care of themselves when I'm gone.

There is no going back

its young black males and theyre only 3% of the population but do 55% of the crime hahahahhahahaha

omg dats rayciss

Attached: 1652857966563.jpg (500x500, 34.68K)

yeah? who says

This is your destiny, user. There is a purpose in it. Fulfill it. NIGGER

go on a shooting spree you fucking loser. top kek

Attached: EtCXoF6FIH.jpg (557x993, 73.21K)

It's called the red pill for a reason. It's uncomfortable. There's a long period of acclamation but once you get past that, it's quite empowering. I would never go back. It's actually a pretty dumb question, like asking if you would go back to being a retard or a cripple after they found some way to cure you.

Attached: 1651082134186.gif (498x498, 2.31M)

gee thanks for the clarification

Attached: thumbs up cat.jpg (240x240, 6.4K)

It’s more like 60% of all crime. And it’s mostly 5% of the population.

I have always been based, and never cringe.

Attached: tired of always being based.jpg (526x518, 52.11K)

I dont hold back.
I was just chatting with my coworkers about how covid was a scam and they should feel bad for being vaxxed.
I'm an open and practicing christian as well so they have a hard time getting mad at me because they like and respect me

This. I would never go back. Yes, I went through the darkest depression for about 3 or 4 years but that's far behind me and the future is looking very bright.

Well, all of what you think you know is some pseudoscience bullshit just like everything opposed to what you think you know. All you're doing with "libtards" is engaging in a dialectic by repeating nonsense you've learned on Any Forums. Think for yourself. Does all that shit really matter? No, it obviously doesn't. You're flexing on them basically with how well you can memorize contrarian "information".

Me.

Attached: .jpg (516x451, 25.55K)

>Well, all of what you think you know is some pseudoscience bullshit just like everything opposed to what you think you know. All you're doing with "libtards" is engaging in a dialectic by repeating nonsense you've learned on Any Forums. Think for yourself. Does all that shit really matter? No, it obviously doesn't. You're flexing on them basically with how well you can memorize contrarian "information".

yeah you're right if its psuedoscience, but the implications would fr be huge if it was true
I only recently discovered this site and bruh i wish you didnt have to sift through so much trash to find actually useful info