TERFs, did we get too cocky?

Real women are being replaced by men who can breast feed now. Maybe supporting trannies wasn’t such a good idea after all

Attached: AE0EA867-94DE-4823-8015-5D72942DF4AC.jpg (1170x1672, 1.21M)

How nutritious is man-milk though really?

>Newman-Goldfarb
Cool, now lactate without the assistance of prescription pills.

I've got some man milk if you want to find out.

>Newman-Goldfarb
The eternal Jew

I’m sure you do

Attached: B3CFDF6E-C3C1-4C9C-AF4F-940A13EFEE78.gif (1280x640, 154.5K)

I guess we finally k ow the answer to this question

Attached: meet-the-fockers-meet-the-parents.gif (498x228, 559.96K)

Disgusting

Almost all women can produce breast milk if they get someone to suck their nipples every four hours. After a few days they begin to produce milk which increases with time. I've often wondered if anyone had experimented with sucking on men's nipples to see if they started to produce milk.

Attached: 1616499309795.jpg (719x858, 224.93K)

>Newman-Goldfarb protocol
Every fucking time

>I've often wondered if anyone had experimented with sucking on men's nipples to see if they started to produce milk
Not unless they have severe gyno. Lactation doesn't happen without breast tissue and milk glands (which is why trannies can breastfeed)

>Pumping babies full of synthetic hormones

Attached: downloaden (3).jpg (474x413, 35.78K)

Lol no. Men can lactate a bit due to them having very tiny amounts of the glandular tissue. They can lactate in response to drugs like antipsychotics that trigger it. It’s never much, and it’s then packed full of whatever was used to induce it.
So it’s never going to be enough, nor will it ever be safe to feed a baby with. What you’re looking at here is using a baby to enact a fetish behaviour. Reminder that real women are not allowed domperidone and are told that even the morning after pill shouldn’t be used when breastfeeding. But sod infant health, muh validation

I want off this ride

They can’t breastfeed. They can produce small amounts of drug laden secretions in response to shitloads of drugs, to fulfill a sexual fetish. It’s not breastfeeding.

so trannies grow milk glands?

Trannies grow breast tissue when they’re on estrogen. There are definitely some who could produce a decent amount of milk.

terfs dont support trannies you retard it literally means trans exclusionary radical feminist

I want a terf gf and go out in a blaze of glory in a killing spree....in minecraft.

Do trans woman even have glandular tissue in their boobs? If not then what the fuck is that baby eating? Is it all the hormonal tranny drugs that thing takes and is now leaking out as a milky substance?

So why'd she use a picture of the real woman?

>Do trans woman even have glandular tissue in their boobs
Yes, estrogen stimulates glandular growth.

Nah, they don’t grow ‘proper’ breast tissue, most troons have what’s akin to a tuberous breast deformity in real women. They’re just men with a lactation and pregnancy fetish on top of AGP. The tweet is all ‘well respected protocol’ which is like saying sweeny Todd was a well respected gourmet bar chef.
T. Science fag

Lactation can be induced in some men through repeated suckling. Usually takes a while to start. Only some can do it. This has been known for like 130 years btw

Forgive them Father, they know not what they do.

Attached: 18NAZARETH1609-2241439203.jpg (968x645, 54.96K)

Please God send us a Chicxulub sized asteroid.

Trans women are real women

Probably some hormone-induced watery discharge without any nutritional value.
Babby's going down the vegan dog path.

Yes lactation can occur - it’s tiny amounts. You need about a pint plus a day to feed a baby. Men can only ever produce a little and only with a cocktail of drugs that shouldn’t be fed to babies.

Anglo-jew, more specifically

I heard an old story of a guy whose wife died and he breastfed his kid.

>basic biology
I just can't get angry anymore. Not even surprised. These people have completely lost touch with reality and the only way to protect society from their insanity is to euthanize them

>Is it all the hormonal tranny drugs
yes