He's out!

Martin Shkreli just got released from prison, the king of Any Forums is back!

Attached: 20220518_180335.jpg (580x718, 97.23K)

Victim of political persecution

Wu Tang!

>Jew
>King of Any Forums

Attached: B2D63412-6C5C-49D1-8D0C-3E5988E823A1.gif (220x220, 775.46K)

My nigga

What was his crime again?
And he's the guy who bought the rights for a vaccine and a Wu Tang Clan album, right?

Attached: IMG_1115.jpg (680x834, 77.22K)

Based, maybe he can buy tranny pills and make them unfordable.

Let’s make 40 into 80

He's Albanian

his name sounds jewish but it says his parents were catholic in his early life

ponzi schemes so usuall jew stuff

Welcome back my nigga Martin!

Nah he bought an HIV drug and raised the price for it, but he also made the drug available for free for people without an insurance

This. We need to meme this into reality

Can someone ask him to join my mortal online 2 guild? His discord account seems to be gone

NICE!
He has been in the klink so long that fucking Periscope was the preferred streaming service when he went in. My favorite stream of his was the one where he was in his apartment pretending to have someone sent by the Clintons banging on his front door to kill him. Hopefully he's able to get back to shitposting soon.

Attached: martin-shkreli-congress-subpoena.jpg (1440x1039, 285.22K)

How did he not get the death penalty? On a globohomo evil scale of one to ten, one being killing babies and ten being misgendering someone, taking money from an insurance company is an eleven.

the only reason he went to jail in the first place is because he was doing the same things jews do, while not being jewish.

Who the fuck cares

He will single handedly save the crypto market. Just watch faggot!

Attached: 1627405327656.jpg (285x298, 37.25K)

no one cares, fuck yourself kike

His crime was that he wanted to buy hillary clintons hair to obtain her dna and manufacture a virus that targets only her. That was the point when the judge gave him actual prison time.

nice