Do you like Joe Biden?

he DID get 81mil votes and all…

Attached: D16517F8-F883-4BC2-ACA0-26C07F672347.jpg (1806x985, 1.28M)

No he didn't.
Between Facebook, Twitter and the Media, they made it look like he did though.

Attached: 3a1840648b475f14511247d427a856b8.png (838x1164, 461.12K)

>listen, Jack, only politicians should be allowed to buy stock anyway

Democrats are a kool aid drinking death cult who represent anti-civilization. Maybe it's partly sub-conscious. I don't know. If I were to create a death cult, it'd be no different.

6 more years

Attached: 1651856679325.jpg (1222x640, 91.16K)

Biden heart and mind won't last that long, user, and I mean it literally.

Wow it's almost like trump artificially pumped the market to stave off the effects of lockdown resulting in inflation

Hope that the breadlines part of communism is something you enjoyed ideologically cause thats where we're going to be by next year, much less six years from now.
You might want to review your world view if you think "The Great Depression" is an acceptable outcome as long as your tribe is "winning".

he's gonna get 25th after midterms

Everyone point and laugh at this faggot

Attached: 54E1032D-0C0B-4E4B-8CB5-B5F70E962F6A.jpg (1024x440, 41.85K)

Do you think the polity can last that long with the fool boden at the helm?

WOW ITS ALMOST LIKE CUTTING THE ENERGY INDUSTRY IN HALF DOESN'T ACTUALLY SOMEHOW CASCADE THROUGH EVERY INDUSTRY ASSOCIATED.
MUST BE DAT TRUMP GUY AGAIN!
TRUMMMMMPPPPPP!!!!
Fuck you Nigel, fuck you right in your Paki face.

Attached: 5KvxyiNOYk9Q.jpg (700x700, 130.82K)

Pedophiles burn in hell

So Trump had the power to give these corps and all their shareholders trillions, but they all deliberately ousted him anyways and lost their asses on purpose?

>VISA abd MasterCard remaim the same
>JP Morgan only lost .5%
Oy vey.

Trump trump trump -tard refrain

I didn't vote. I'm asking a simple question.

joe deserves to be killed. honest opinion from a grown man

F

If you print more.money more will flow into these stocks. It only takes one catastrophe to lift the veil and you realize it was all false. Trumptards seem to think inflation isn't a thing

Don't care. You are a madman, a zombie, vomit with feet.

Yes

Attached: 9FF6C792-CE8A-49DC-BF70-20D57A4261F7.jpg (963x1024, 133.66K)

Only hold GameStop, so yeah

Biden is cleaning up the mess trump left behind. He’s actually doing a pretty damn good job. You have to admit that we are respected on the world stage again. America is back baby!

>I see this as an absolute win
Just buy the dip.

The democrat media insisted everybody get laid off for covid, the "return" is no miracle, nothing for a democrat to champion. A democrat, an idiot.

>add 400k illegal immigrants every month
>also happen to add 400k jobs every month
and you think this is a good thing

>Trumptards seem to think inflation isn't a thing
Dude what the fuck did you just type

Can you try a little harder to sound like an actual user at least? Fucking amateurs.

Yeah, big poopy is draining Trump's swamp what a dope ur

wow you're super smart. where can I read more of your work?

Trump trump trump - dumb shit refrain

>IT'S BIDENS FAULT TRUMP PRINTED TRILLIONS IN 2020

oh noes, -2.85%? oh god oh god

>meanwhile in crypto

Attached: HODL they said.jpg (1430x712, 58.58K)

> trump puts all of his energy into pumping the stock market and touts his economic success using this as the only benchmark
> stock market artificially pumps as a whole
> lockdown, bullshit tech stocks pump ridiculously whilst the government spends trillions on locking down the country because of flu
> lockdown ends everything dumps due to realisation these stocks are overvalued and a recession is coming

Oh yeah, totally Bidens fault

Stop playing the red team blue team game. This is 100% the Federal Reserve's fault. 15 years of dubious monetary policy is collapsing and we have a front row seat.

I don't own any stock and I hate rich people so I don't see a problem with this

Attached: 1652298706084.jpg (720x809, 71.63K)

biden printed even more, and wanted to print EVEN FUCKING MORE and then shut down enough of our energy sector to fuck everything

meanwhile in stocks

Attached: file.png (512x183, 10.91K)

:^) Thanks, learn Teeline amd you'll be prepared to read me.

>lockdown
biden called texas and florida opening up
>neanderthal thinking
he supported the lock downs and would have enforced them if he could have. honestly the only reason it isnt worse is because of republicans and joe manchin who told biden no

Trump trump trump - mongoloid hymn

Senile bastard needs to hit the market go up button under the resolute desk >:(

BUY STONKS

>he DID get 81mil votes and all…
Not mine

ov vey delete this antisemitic posting only crypto is hurting and totally not any boomer security

Turns out, the ship of state needs a capable navigator, a deal maker, you might say.

He's absolutely Based.

Isn’t it like dinner time for you? You don’t have anything better to do than troll mutts?

How many of those went to white Americans and not illegal shitskins lower the value of labor during this massive inflation?

Trump only stopped hitting the button occasionally, he was much better

Stay mad, he’s got my vote in 2024

Attached: BC496830-52F0-494D-982E-18DB5E2ADFBB.jpg (640x627, 48.13K)