Did he already get his first taste of BBC in jail?

How is jail actually for white mass shooters in America? Do they have their own cell?

Attached: bbc.png (706x641, 698.65K)

He’s probably in solitary

I would imagine he’s just in a regular ol county jail, the one around here got an underground section they put folks charged with capital offenses. it’s just your standard two man cell.
alternatively he may be held in what’s called a turtle suit or a suicide smock inside what’s referred to as medical housing unit, where nothing inside is inside the cell other than a solid concrete bench and toilet

it don’t matter if you are in protective custody in jail you are exposed to other inmates

this dude won't ever see general population
solitary confinement for him
3 meals a day
bed
TV with cable
free college education
free law library
free mental counseling
learn to code, etc.
commissary
never have to work a day in his life.
Wait until his book comes out and he cashes his first $1 million check in royalties.

Oh I forgot, the women will be writing him night and day. he might even get married in prison and have a kid like Ted Bundy did.

>le glowjack face

He'll end up with a fat bank account, a new name, a new house and a new life.

I hope this fuckin retard does get ass fucked, shooting up a grocery store like someone with fuckin down syndrome
>whoooooooo i took out a bunch of civilians in bumfuck!! haha!! i'm fighting the power!!

Attached: 40840.jpg (1280x720, 61.65K)

He's in solitary. Keep your gay rape fantasies for yourself

This dude looks like absolute retard. There is no way he would kill 10 people alone with such precise shots and military tier tactic.

Freemason patsies dont serve jailtime after false flag race bait hoaxes

This is exactly what will happen. And it pisses niggers, jews and tankies off so bad that a child could put together an effective, violently executed plan, and then in the end, he will live a life of comfort instead of the prison rape fantasy they have invented for themselves.

His victory is imminent.

Sounds like bullshit to me. American jails are a lot worse from what I've heard/seen

I have a hard time this kid is the one doing the shooting. He looks retarded.

The FPS (First Person Shooter) setup with the camera on the helmet was STRATEGICALLY set up to show only half of the heat shield/hand guard and the end of the barrel. You COULD NOT see the spent shells being ejected. Why you might ask? I believe this whole operation was done by a trained professional, taken out on crisis actors. The old man behind the car pretends to be shot and shakes and falls back like hes shot and lays dead even though a bullet never went his direction. This type of act could easily be replicated including the holes in the glass window with special training rounds that shoot plastic balls from the tips. These are moving at a low feet per second to be non lethal but they do show impact and resonant waves in clothes at the site of impact. The people will have a small red dot the day after on thinner clothes. Also the head shot on the woman laying on the floor of the grocery store, point blank, any 223 or 556 round available, even the lowest grain rounds would have split her face and skull open and blasted blood and brain matter on the floor instantly. NONE of this happened..... The camera was strategically shooting in a low resolution just to give people the feel that it was real, but nobody actually being blown to bits because they didnt have the budget for the big CGI stuff.

dream on, nigger
no internet
eventually, he'll be put in gen pop.

>3 meals a day
>bed
>TV with cable
>free college education
>free law library
>free mental counseling
>learn to code, etc.
>commissary
>never have to work a day in his life.
>Wait until his book comes out and he cashes his first $1 million check in royalties.
So essentially going to live the life of a non-white in the West.

He is a crisis actor. Whole thing was an obvious false flag.

You watch too many movies

la resplandeciente creatura.......................

Attached: 1652550574552.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Sorry bro, done lots of time in shitty place and I know how it works. Even if this guy hit gen pop, you know what would happen, nigger? The woodpile would celebrate him as a hero. He would be untouchable, and If he wanted, the shotcaller would probably arrange a couple bucks for him to break.
Your prison rape fantasy will not apply, faggot.

I fucking died laughing at this post for some reason

is it worse to get raped by a black man if you're racist?
or does it just prove that blacks are degenerate?

He’ll be sent to Federal Prison since it’s being considered a hate crime so he’ll have protection from the AB

They can get cell phones with internet access quite easily so it’s also very likely he will be back on Any Forums shitposting

I think we should all agree that, no matter what political party you're in, the guy was a fucking retard
>Degenerate furfag
>Cat killer
>Drives 3 hours to shoot up a fucking grocery store instead of going after politicians or billionaires
>Actual Redditor as well who actually put "Buck Broken" on his guns