“Your immune system can kind of start to shutdown”

goodmorningamerica.com/news/video/study-released-4th-covid-vaccine-dose-84618710

Uhhhh Vaxxbros???? What did the experts mean by this??

Attached: 8E185EAB-9955-4065-AB94-D9DD05115492.jpg (686x1024, 85.38K)

Been known for years - t cell exhaustion. This is why getting a shot that contains 2 different virus every 3 months was always a fucking bad idea. It's science and I fucking love it (what it's done to jabbolos)

Attached: t cell exhaustion.png (505x504, 44.54K)

Two more weeks amirite??

tbf, this can also happen if you simply catch china virus. But lining up every 3 months to be injected with it + an adenovirus is fucking mouthbreather behaviour.

Attached: t cell.png (935x594, 55.8K)

So uh
I guess Trump got most libtards killed?
Is that based?

>doesn’t watch the MSM GoodGoyim America video
>repeats the same stale cope
No one will weep for you vaxxoids. You did this to yourselves

But wait, it gets better. Jabbies also run the risk of a cancer flare up. But you don't have cancer you say? Everyone has cancer and it's kept at bay by your immune system.

Which you fucking comped when you lined up for the jew juice.

NO REFUNDS

Attached: cancerjab.png (988x918, 138.91K)

You said two more weeks 2 years ago that I would die of COVID

Enjoy your monkeypox and your cancer.

There's a reason they don't mention the impact by age

Empirical observation around me: myself and my pureblood family are healthy. Close friends who are jabbed are now sick all the time.

We live in a leftist city. Streets are now empty in evenings with nice weather, whereas before there would be lots of people walking, etc. The city hum at 10-11 PM is now gone, it's quiet. Strenuous trails are empty on the weekends.

I counted 13 articles about cancer on Yahoo News today. And it's not like I was looking into this topic, so it showed me more.

Plum job postings on LinkedIn specifying salary range show zero applicants despite having been open for more than a week. Before, there would be dozens of applications during the first few days.

Red Deer is coming.

>It's science and I fucking love it
Amen bro. But the truth getting out to the masses in drips and drabs is a bad thing.
Vaxxtards have done this to themselves and things will go a lot smoother if they keep doing it.

It's amazing that they do whatever they're told, like they're just living life on a conveyor belt. How can one make a complete switch like this without some deep life-changing realization? Especially considering you're injecting your body with something. Don't they feel foolish or ashamed? They say that Trump supporters are in a cult, but most of them didn't take this shit as much as he touted it. They chose for themselves. But anyway, where did this switch come from? What made them go from 100% against the vaccine to all in, including boosters? I want to say it was the "trust the science" hashtags and slogans. But I don't know.

Attached: 536ffc1f8de79fbd28256aeace5a0597--rys-b-w-photos.jpg (236x321, 11.9K)

It was the election. They would have stopped breathing if Trump told them breathing was good for people. As soon as Trump was gone every single one of them jumped on the jew juice train. They have now started telling themselves that Biden invented the vaccine, this is how demented these people are.

Attached: The-White-House-71.jpg (2000x1333, 505.21K)

NO NO NO ITS 100% safe! Fauci said so and all the other EXPERTS!

Attached: 1652828047512.png (680x485, 550.49K)

why will you not understand that these people are robots and are also completely insane. what more evidence do you need.

Attached: 1652887286612.jpg (1024x768, 198.84K)

Those beagles had it coming.

streets are quiet 10-11 pm because no one wants to go outside to get shot by niggers you dumb retard.

Takes a little longer than that for AIDS to kill a nigger. You should know that being part of the faggot community.

You might be right. It did pretty much line up with the election. I also think these people are godless so they run with whatever the corrupted scientific community says. Most religious people were Trump supporters so it was a way to spit in their faces and have some power over them. These are just evil soulless people. Hypocrisy means nothing to them. Such an ugly enemy we're up against.

Attached: frailty-2.jpg (900x506, 75.4K)

(((Siskind)))

I don't care about "vaccines" being tested on american nigger cattle, but to hurt and test on defenseless puppies that have no choice in the matter is just plain fucked up.

Remember the HCQ and bleach furore? Both of which have now been deemed viable now that the orange man isn't around.

>goodmorningamerica

Attached: 1644082888393.gif (200x150, 2.59M)