Back the Blue

Here we see a member of the oldest police force in the America's also known as the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary risk life and limb to climb into a storm drain on a busy off ramp in St. John's to rescue two baby ducklings. Imagine having a single bad word to say about those who maintain order and kill niggers at an exponentially higher rate than even heart disease.

Watch for yourselves:
vocm.com/2022/05/18/rnc-officer-rescues-ducklings-from-storm-drain/

Attached: rnc-duck-rescue-water-street.jpg (800x400, 161.89K)

Did some old indian woman get trampled to death by candian cops on horseback?

I would choose one baby duck over every nigger on Earth

He read GLR's story about the ducks and hens. Then means he is a Nazi.

Attached: Zopilote_a_Cenar.jpg (602x590, 171.7K)

this

Newfoundlanders killed off all the injuns in the early 1800s they were known as the Beothuk. It's wildly considered the only successful genocide in human history and its a history were proud of.

Without question

Theres a reason Newfoundland is one of the whitest places on earth

I believe you.

Hard for a nigger to get any when all the white girls are already fucking their fathers.

Well, more precisely we teamed up with the Micmac against the Beothuk. Which is why nearly half the province was eligible for Qalipu membership until they tightened it up. Also, for some reason Micmac fucking love Dungeons & Dragons - almost as much as booze.

>citizen attempts to pick up ducklings on their own
STOP CRIMINAL SCUM EH THIS IS THE ROYAL NEWFOUNDLAND CONSTABULARY

this has nothing to do with police and it's entirely a white people phenomenon

go look at any animal activist group and it's all whites

not in newfoundland, they did it right the first time.

I don't know what happened on Fogo Island but that place is inbred to hell and yet all of the chicks from there are hot. An unusually high number of them with blue eyes and dark hair.

Hahahaha but you realize they're all white people larping as micmacs though right? Like all of sudden one day the province went from 97% white to like 93% white cause of all the claims so I don't even count it. They also call that the mercenary myth now and that micmacs didn't do nuffin.

Nazis even had a weather station in Labrador during WW2 that we pretended not to know about

this is also why whites are the mater race.
who would you rather be ruled over by, empathetic just people like the guy in OP.
or kikes that purposefully enjoy creating animal suffering as part of their religious rituals?
muslims the same thing.
chinks eat dogs, etc.

it's just us, white man.

Pure blood lines my friends

NS here both my mom and paternal grandmother claimed they were part native. Little brothers 23&me showed that was a lie.

Cops kill more whites than niggers

well i guess not all cops are faggots

Apparently the rain washed them into the storm drain and he just so happened to spot it guy must be eating his carrots

Well now you know where to consolidate

Many such cases but atleast NS is actually the historic region of micmac the idea that they paddled to Newfoundland in canoes is so fucking retarded

>back the blue

lol
no, defund them

In America yeah but what even is the white percentage of American cops?

Just have to look in the right places

I know a good 40-odd by's with confirmed Micmac in em but only three had enough left to qualify for status. And none of them you could tell unless they told you. A lot of bleaching went on, especially when the number of women to nail might be counted on both hands up the shore.

I agree that way more Buffalo glowies can shoot up discount grocery stores unmitigated

There's a strong streak of asiatic look on one side of my family and we thought for sure it was gonna come back Micmac or Inuit and instead it came back 30% Finnish. The memes are real.

Cops of all races genius

No. They were fine, just knocked over.

Bay St. George in particular is where the most bleaching went on the French and Irish men drunkenly raped there way through the entire micmac population. The Anglo merchant class kept to the east enjoying a more civilized way of living by enslaving Irish fisherman.

Can you fuck off tourist learn how to (You)

kek