You don't willingly drink poison, do you user?

You don't willingly drink poison, do you user?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 4.83K)

Yes of course I do, who said I even wanted to be here in the first place?

Yes, I'm an alcoholic (700ml of vodka per week). I'm trying to stop.

i love drinking poison, but i have to quit for a while thanks to my gout

what the fuck that is nothing. you just exposed me i lie to myself that im not an alcoholic when i manage to not drink 2 days in a week while the others are 500ml 40% alc per day

weed > alcohol

I do and I fucking love it!

Attached: IMG-20210603-WA0000.jpg (900x900, 48.49K)

My doctor told me I'm an alcoholic, the threshold is quite low appearently

a glass of wine during dinner every now and then

I don't drink bleach

This world is poison

Just coffee and cigarettes for me, doc

No, demons pour it down my neck.

I prefer ketamine.

Attached: m8gra7og64171.jpg (3024x4032, 838.84K)

i am addicted to the poison.

>sadpepe.png

You lush.
Absolutely shameful.

thats like 400ml beer per day who the fuck calls 1 bottle per per day an alcoholic. but i guess there is some reason behind why you do it and thats why. fucking therapist wouldnt even want to treat me because i told him drink on weekends and wanted me to go to a hospital

evan williams bottled-in-bond straight out the bottle, pussy. half gallon every four days.

No, i don’t.
Alcohol should be banned.

Attached: 3ADE8DE2-9834-4728-A8DE-84E537F05239.jpg (1224x820, 134.3K)

Your bartender is a robot. Don't you feel silly?

Attached: a little ashamed.jpg (512x500, 39.3K)

Yea, I'm an alcoholic. It sucks.

Despite the flag, I don't. I've been experimenting with alcohol as a teenager, and the experience has never been even slightly enjoyable. It tastes like shit, it burns throat, and the worst of all, it made me feel sick both physically and mentally as in I felt bad for doing some fucked up shit my body tells me not to do. I quit the stuff completely at 15, 34 now. My social life hasn't been smooth but for other reasons. Got wife, 2 kids and above average income.

Prohibition Laws Don't Work

That’s like 2 drinks a night dude. No big deal.

That is fuck-all.

Yes, once a week I consume about 30 standard drinks in a single sitting then eagerly wait to do the same again in 7 days. Still not much information about how unhealthy this is, I can’t imagine it’s great but most definitions of alcohol abuse involve daily drinking

I am the poison O_O
Captha: MGSTV

I have very low alcohol tolerance.

Drinking more than 2 like beers a week is alcoholism territory. We're operating off old definitions when alcoholism was more or less ingrained in society.

I wonder how American prohibition lead to the War on Drugs, and simultaneously the War on Terror?

Yes. Only short and black out bursts that prevent me from having more to drink the next day. If I do I don't stop.

What the fuck

binge drinking and adderall got me through college

my parents are narcissists and didnt love me i have to fill the void in my soul with something

No, I refuse to pay the alcohol jew to make myself weak.
I only use it for cleaning and sanitizing. Everclear removes everything.

Ask the citizens of Raqqa during ISIS rule.

They weren't enforced anough. Every fucking wop and dago should have been castrated.

White supremacy is the poison