Thanks mommy for not aborting me

>Thanks mommy for not aborting me

Attached: 2048 1 mirror 6_1441101841.jpg (600x613, 346.05K)

Abortion is legal in India. This baby was born in India. You have zero argument.

That shit didntt happen in the us until we started letting street shitter live here

search for
Uttar Pradesh birth defects
if you rally want to lose your appetite.
This place in India is so polluted the babies
all come out looking like circus freaks

Hey little fella your face kinda looks like a ballack

>Implying the looks won't worship Little Dickface as a living fertility god

I think I speak for most when I say abortions should ONLY be for this kind of thing. But 99% of abortions are out of convenience and you fucking know it.

Industrialization in India caused this

SILENCE.
ENTER.

Attached: ENTER JIREN.jpg (735x987, 64.71K)

Now be honest with yourself and tell us the number of abortion in % that are unrelated with birth defects.
If was only birth defects I wouldn't have a problem with abortion, butt 99% of abortions are done because the woman is a slut homicide.

> thanks mommy for not having zero arguments

OK man. I get your point. There should be some exceptions.

> ((( ))) experiment on people using various dangerous chemicals (asbestos as an example)
> 10-20 years later, the mutants of all sorts are born...
> a dumb goy comes on Any Forums and blames it on the opponents of satanic ritual (abortion).

Attached: holo jew.gif (200x200, 334.64K)

Baby isn't white so abort it all you want

Really bugs you that you can't kill unborn anymore huh?

You're welcome ball sack baby

To be fair I kind of wish they had aborted you OP, but I am sure you will be a good zie and off your own offspring to save us from your shit.

And do you know that he will born that way? Science can't precisely predict how a child will be born.

Sex outside of marriage is a sin and literally everyone pro abortion is pro degenerate sex culture and fornication .

>Mark 7: 21 “For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed the evil thoughts, fornications, thefts, murders, adulteries,

>Matthew 5:28 - But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

>1 Corinthians 6:18 Flee fornication. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, but the fornicator sins against his own body.

>1 John 2:16 - For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh & the lust of the eyes & the boastful pride of life, is not from the Father, but is from the world.

>Hebrews 13:4 - Marriage is to be held in honor among all, & the marriage bed is to be undefiled; for fornicators & adulterers God will judge.

If you're pro abortion you're an enemy of God.

I'm pro abortion but the ways they use to "abort" kids are REAL gruesome

Abortion should be allowed in just three events
>Handicapped
>Rape
>Black