Why girls love to ride horses?

Why girls love to ride horses?

Attached: 1652885289867.jpg (1200x1800, 194.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7X7_1Yw4eFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why girls love to ride horses?
because of HHC's (HUGE HORSE COCKS)

>You just know.

Attached: horse01.jpg (516x484, 34.94K)

The get to rub their clit on a big stallion

Girls? Why are you then posting ... that, whatever it is?

I can only think in terms of penises (I'm gay), and horses have big penises, so there.

You know why.

because their rich fathers love them and want to treat them like princesses

>>You just know.
THIS

>Big Bronco Cock

It's fun, keeps you in shape and horses are nice?

This, and it gives them a large but firm ass. There's underage teens doing that shit who have asses like j-lo that don't wobble.

>have power over a big beast between their legs
>while rubbing their sexual bits
This kinda reminds of something but I don't exactly know what...

Horses meant women were no longer stuck at home and could venture out to get some Chad filled holes

because they are WHORES

Because tha! BIG HORSE COCK!!!!

Because your retarded burger laws
Here 15 is legal

This. No joke.
Horse girls need to maintain a squeky clean image, so they just secretly get off on riding horses, where the constant bouncing stimulates their pussy. Also, horse have huge cocks and big muscles and are overall a very bull-like prop
>they like how it stimulates their pussues

The hard bumping gets them off.

girls love motorcycles too.
its warm and vibrates.

You see user, when girls straddle something, their VAGINAS, specifically the CLITORIS are pressed firmly against a surface. Rubbing the CLITORIS in such a position results in sexual pleasure for the girl involved. When the rubbing involves rhythmic jostling of their bodies up and down it feels even better, since it is essentially simulating a sexual position and giving them stimulation minus penetration. Women LOVE riding horses because when they straddle the hose, the saddle bounces and rubs against their PUSSIES and gives them sexual gratification.

If you know what I mean.

Because BHC

Have you fucking seen how women ride horses? They literally fucking bounce up and down on them as if they're riding cock, they don't seem to realize the saddle is for sitting on

>You see user, when girls straddle something, their VAGINAS, specifically the CLITORIS are pressed firmly against a surface. Rubbing the CLITORIS in such a position results in sexual pleasure for the girl involved. When the rubbing involves rhythmic jostling of their bodies up and down it feels even better, since it is essentially simulating a sexual position and giving them stimulation minus penetration. Women LOVE riding horses because when they straddle the hose, the saddle bounces and rubs against their PUSSIES and gives them sexual gratification.
LMAO the amount of high-IQ into sexology in this reply

I don't understand the obsession, since it was almost exclusively MEN who rode horses throughout all of history.

Because they are expensive as fuck and they want to show off. The bigger and more ripped the better. You jealous bitch? Thats right.

>bounce
guess thats what happens when you dont have balls to worry about

Its a pet you can ride on. My sister does hore back riding and loves the horse. Also, only white people ride horses in Sweden so it's an escape from nignogs and sand people.

My ex girlfriend got some horses, then she started having "guilt" and "disturbing dreams."

Its status symbol for them, it costs a small fortune to own & maintain a horse. Horse chicks are wild in the sack tho, that rubbing their pussies on the saddle does something to their minds desu

Attached: ride_the_tiger.webm (480x480, 2.95M)

>My sister does hore back riding

Attached: 077.png (646x595, 364.84K)

Who needs Chad when you've got Ol' Paint?
That's because we made them ride side-saddle.

Attached: yellow_ribbon_00_49_09.jpg (1488x1080, 166.81K)

Du vet vad jag menade, Anders :l

>That's because we made them ride side-saddle.
because >that rubbing their pussies on the saddle does something to their minds

Bare tuller jeg, alle i tråden her er sjuke i hodet.

she can ride a german stallion if she wants

Attached: hnnn.jpg (538x511, 22.47K)

Horse’s spine hits the spot

Hehe välkommen till Any Forums, hoppas du är redigt bakfull från gårdagens firande!

>german
>achmed
go back to your sandy land

Attached: 398625C6-BC7D-44B0-B914-0955BF8335C0.png (908x1644, 217.78K)

Same reason they associate with niggers. Its a big stupid dangerous animal she can emasculate and control.

Attached: 1537930420_beachride.jpg.5c14a361d33d3b61be67bd3a38cb3772.jpg (526x470, 56.58K)

women like to have huge retards who take big shits between their legs, that's the way humanity was born

It's a healthy wholesome activity

youtu.be/7X7_1Yw4eFg

Attached: Behold the lamb of God (1).jpg (720x891, 210.43K)