Canadian M 27

Canadian M 27,

Live with a F, long-term relationship 5 years. Got her pregnant recently.. she decided she wants an abortion, I wanted to keep the kid.

Why is this shit allowed?

Going to pack my shit slowly and leave

Attached: xtlkK_LdJ8v-lSUoT8vxu4S4H0jXYXtsAGdpAatezR0.jpg (488x700, 64.26K)

slowly? what kind of cunt are you? tell this bitch if she kills your child its fucking over

I hate to tell you this bud, but you just wasted 5 years of your life.

Already told her.

Planning to pack my shit fuck sakes

4 bedroom house and what's the fucking point. Are we just playing house like kids or are we actually going to give it purpose

did you tell her to give the child to you?

Just make sure she dies giving the abortion.
Get a now wife.

If you don’t leave you are complicit. Your partsilly complicit anyway for breeding with a baby killer in the first place. Do better. Sorry for your loss.

What kind of piece of shit wants to abort a child at that point in her life. Where are all the raped bitches that don’t want Jamal’s kid. All I see is 25+ white women who want keep climbing the corporate latter instead of raising a child. What the fuck.

There is a book you can maybe check out, I haven't read it but it's relevant. I think it's called How to Have Uncomfortable Conversations. It's arguments against abortion.
God speed, leaf

nice fake story bro

>Why is this shit allowed?
Jews

Attached: 9CCFC646-0B8F-4976-A4ED-FBC369940FC2.jpg (770x1024, 131.59K)

destroy everything and I mean everything and leave. This fucking demon is stealing your future and the babies birthright - make her suffer.

I'm sorry, man. I wish I could give you a solution.

leaf didn't answer but in Turkey we just threaten their lives and it all works out. Maybe give her a good beating and whenever you feel sorry remember who you're doing this for

Abort her.

Because your potential future child is going to spend the next 9+ months as a parasite living off of her body and she gets to decide if she wants that, not you? Sorry you're so irrationally attached to a collection of cells that would fit in a petri dish. I'm glad she'll have a chance to find a less retarded partner to breed with.

Attached: Bait Low.jpg (600x600, 17.82K)

Pathetic trolling attempt. Canada's not sending their best.

Explain to me why OP should be able to overrule his GFs choices about her body.

god just shut the fuck up, you need a good beating

No.

Attached: Tits or GTFO 1.png (610x434, 170.83K)