BBC

BE ME

I come home from work to find my 15 year old daughter has a 30 something nigger at my house. Find out he's a drug dealer she's been seeing. Found condoms and drug paraphernalia in her room. Go ape shit but in the end my fucking wife takes my daughter side. Says she will talk to her and they leave. 30 mins later she returns without my daughter. She went and dropped her off at the niggers house. Says it's a phase and to stop being a prude. WTF do I do other than killing myself and family

Attached: 1652454467898.png (136x249, 2.99K)

Told you idiots.

You fight so hard to keep that nigger and Jew out,

yet you're so desperate for a woman, you let in one brainwashed by niggers and Jews inside your home and bed!

And now you dumb fucks "This woman wouldn't betray me for a dollar would she?!"

Shoulda known the woman was burnt when she had cold sores, herpes - it means she had a "Sleep around" phase where she touched niggers to prove she's not racist. Didn't matter if the niggers were checked for STD's, wanting to check niggers for STD's is racist. Lol.

>30 year old nigger
>15 year old daughter
>You didn't turn him in

Literally all you had to do was call the cops when you found him. If this isn't a larp, you missed your chance.

My wife would not tell me her past serial history, just said it was non of my business and it's the past. Look I always wondered but in the end I won, I got her so who cares right?

This post has a 0.00000001% chance of being real. Guaranteed bump limit.

She is getting gangbanged by ghetto negroes as we speak

Attached: 1643474180687.gif (686x304, 1.83M)

This is my life were talking about here, im not pharming (you)s

extremely poor bait.
in all fields

>he cant into greentext

Go eat beans on toast bongfag

>I can greentext

Attached: 1535558414-lotr.gif (480x240, 2.94M)

You went over the top bud. 30 year old drug dealer with 15 year old daughter? No way your wife didn't go apeshit too. Your outrage bait doesn't work here.
Sage.

go and kill all the niggers in your neighborhood
after you hang your wife
since this is her fault

let your daughter live or don't
i don't care

go to your daughters highschool and kill ever teacher there

go to the bank and kill every jew
even if you succeed at one of these things your life will be better

>way your wife didn't go apeshit too
Maybe OP was a 30 year old nigger when he met his wife?

Why won't anybody believe me, how do I deal with my nigger loving daughter

I can take your daughter's place in the ghetto, user.
A sacrifice for sure, but saged

yeah i'm the delinquent in this scenario.
no.

Attached: queen-elizabeth-1940s-10.jpg (640x896, 464K)

Ditch your wife and daughter and start a new family. You'll only need to pay child support for 3 more years, unless count chocolate demands an early toll

Weird post chang. Why are you obsessed with niggers? It’s very odd. Get help.

Tell the police about the nigger's drug dealing. Watch the nigger get busted in front of your daughter.

Then tell your daughter to go study in her room.

I love my wife and daughter to leave

But take away her phone first

Actually no, tell her to study right there in the living room where you can see what she's doing.
My Dad was paranoid, and maybe you should be too, at least here there is an actually good reason to be paranoid.

It’s a fake larp story dumbass

> lives in a place where a nigger drug dealer is reachable within 30 min drive distance

Then fuck this family unit. Say "I cannot support this. But if drug dealer will be respectful son-in-law, I will accept."

Receive shekels. Laugh. Enjoy money.

have you ever fucked someone up, or to put it in other words, do you have the capacity to do so?

My wife told me she would divorce me if I called the cops on the negro