/chug/ - Comfy Happening in Ukraine General #3117

Previous:
Timeline /tug/: files.catbox.moe/iupdck.pdf

▶WARNING
Be aware, any /chug/ thread that uses globohomo nuspeak wording in the OP (such as Kyiv) or cites UKROP sources (like video game footage) are fake shill threads.
>By posting in these threads, you recognize Israel controls the NATO Council and you irrevocably denounce the Talmud out of your own volition

▶Latest
>Erdogan: Turkey can't say yes to Finland and Sweden's NATO membership
>Azov surrendering and being sent to a 3rd country: DPR
>Power supply returns to Mariupol, Volnovakha and other liberated cities and villages of the DPR
>Russia cuts off electricity to Finland
>Lloyd Austin calls for Russia-Ukriane cease-fire in talk with Sergei Shoigu
>5000 Ukrainian troops ordered from Belarus border to reinforce Severodonetsk
>US Senator Rand Paul stalls $40 billion in aid to Ukraine
>Russian forces entered into the town of Severodonetsk, Novokalinovo and Novobahmutovka.
>Reuters: Germany's VNG will transfer payments to Gazprombank under Russia's euros for rubles scheme
>The ban on the transportation of Russian oil has been excluded from the "sixth package of sanctions".
>"Legendary" Canadian Sniper Wali returns to Canada, disappointed by state of the UAF
>Admiral Makarov is FINE
>Battle for Popasnaya results in Russia's victory
>Kherson authorities announce their intention to join Russia
>Russian forces capture Yampol in Donetsk Oblast
>AFP: Bulgaria and the Czech Republic looking to request exception to Russian oil embargo
>Pope Francis: NATO provocation may have led to Russian invasion, unsure whether countries should continue sending arms

t.me/s/intelslava
t.me/s/CIG_telegram
t.me/s/BellumActaNews

▶/chug/
rentry.org/chug2022
rentry.org/wx5kh

▶Audio thread

Attached: 1647370672807.png (855x757, 555.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCxT_OAE4Zw
reuters.com/world/europe/fears-mariupol-defenders-after-surrender-russia-2022-05-18/
zerohedge.com/geopolitical/turkey-swiftly-blocks-nato-accession-talks-sweden-finland-issues-list-demands
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10829005/Putin-unleashes-Terminators-Russias-vaunted-war-vehicles-finally-deployed.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hahaha

Attached: 99F4D167-3263-4115-B4DE-00B766D9B37E.jpg (2048x2048, 289.88K)

Hello bunkertroons, what happened to Kharkiv? 2 more weeks?

Attached: SBandera.jpg (275x373, 20.03K)

name square infront of american embassy
bander plaza

>и нe гaнc a aнтoн :P
гaндoн пoлyчaeтcя?

People legitimately consider 9/11 to be "the greatest tragedy of the 21st century".
How many people died there? 3 thousand?

Yeah. This war is a quick reality check to the Westerners, who are used to comfy, carefree lives and aren't used to people being hurt.

This is what real war looks like. It's messy, it's gruesome, it's grim, it's a waste of human life. And you fuckers, the West, are responsible for prolonging it. Every single person who cheered this on has blood on their hands. A lot of blood. So much blood that your average Joe can't even imagine.

Attached: 1652057621040.jpg (811x1147, 161.83K)

And maybe love helps,
To turn a magical dream into reality, in which only me and you are together…!
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCxT_OAE4Zw
Thread theme

Attached: Alexander Rybak - _Котик_ _ _Kotik_ (Official Music Video) 0-57 screenshot.png (1920x810, 743.43K)

Has Russia given up on achieving any major victory? Really feels like it.

What happened to Azogstal?

Attached: Azog WIA.jpg (1280x754, 137.75K)

Why is your national hero some random guy who achieved nothing besides murdering some Poles or whatever?

Attached: 1642560053046.jpg (712x712, 42.05K)

Z

Brony of Azovstal

Attached: AzovMLP.jpg (1916x1080, 740.45K)

>Sweden and Finland join NATO
>border with Russia now 1000s of km longer
>military spending has to increase across the board, US won't foot the bill like it used to before
>EU states don't have the money, will have to cut social spending to start rearming themselves for the next decade
>the only thing that differentiated the EU from the US (proper social care and employees benefits) will now suddenly disappear as the factories start producing tanks and planes

I truly don't get how people can be this retarded. The European Union's prosperity was literally a consequence of the US paying more than it had to to NATO. This paved the way for the European states to offer decent social welfare programs to its citizens, which further allowed the standard of living to increase exponentially. Now, with Sweden and Finland potentially joining NATO, all of the European countries will have to divert funds that they don't have towards rearming their obsolete armies for the next 10 years, all while an economic crisis the likes we've never seen before in our lifetimes will absolutely wreck an impoverished middle class that is heading towards is own extinction.

Motherfuckers don't really get it. Yea, Russia will be fucked because it too will have to increase its military spending, but Russia still has several mechanisms to delay the inevitable collapse as much as they can, while the westerners will finally understand for the first time what suffering, cold and famine truly feels like. We'll all collapse eventually, but my bet is that Russia will last more than you. And all because you wanted to virtue signal like pink haired sluts that got dumped by their virtual boyfriend.

>90% of the Russian army is in Russia
>Let's invade lmao
I mean I wouldn't put it past hohols at this point

...kot?

Attached: 1531319972621.png (1620x1080, 2.67M)

kek

>murdering some poles
Ngl, that does sound heroic to me

half this bake was eaten before delivery

Attached: images(3).jpg (259x194, 6.06K)

Attached: 1649246985145.gif (305x205, 434.59K)

>WE WILL FIGHT TILL OUR DEATH
>flees into a bunker
>begs Israel, the pope and Elon Musk to help them get out
>tries to flee, can't
>surrenders

Attached: 1628764141268.png (2560x1440, 3.14M)

Weird kot

Attached: 164953942591310.jpg (1200x1500, 515.85K)

pyosik

Attached: 1650458606557.png (512x512, 260.26K)

Finland now in NATO, now finland
will slack on it's defense

no patriotic referendum to decided it
military loses support, defense capabillity of finland declines and US have to pick up the tab which they don't

US threatens to station missiles or
missile defense in finland

russia has to threaten to deploy missiles
in the western hemisphere to negotiate them away

i like kot and dog!

Attached: 1622043733027.jpg (463x454, 102.08K)

No, Poles are official friends and greatest allies of the Ukrainian people to help repel the evil orcs.

those are clearly Ukrainian special forces and servicemen evacuating the wounded wounded freedom fighters, just like Zelensky said and CNN confirmed

Attached: 1652885209561.gif (1280x720, 1.61M)

/chug/ complains about boring ww1 era artillery warfare but my father (artillery officer during Afganistan war) is genuinely happy seeing footage of hohols getting BTFO from a long range
just heard him audibly cheer watching the footage of m777 getting bombed on TV

мeня гaндoнoм пocлeдний paз лeт пятнaдцaть нaзaд нaзывaли, ecли нe бoльшe
aж шкoлy вcпoмнил

Attached: naga_buhanka.png (960x654, 351.13K)

Russia is winning you tit. They're obliterating Ukraine forces in the East, tying them dying and pounding them with artillery.
Don't just take my word for it, the former British commander of all forces in Afghanistan, Richard Kemp, says so too.

Because Ukraine never fucking existed, until 1991. There are very, VERY few people throughout history who identify as "Ukrainian". Usually - total nutjobs who just wanted to rape and murder, but were smart enough to not say so outright.

Attached: 1645728799464.jpg (715x1000, 456.93K)

so they can lose troops even faster. tactical genius

Russia's ministry of defence said 694 more fighters had surrendered overnight, bringing the total number of people who had laid down arms to 959.
>Russia says more than 50 wounded fighters have been brought for treatment to a hospital, and others have been taken to a newly re-opened prison, both in towns held by pro-Russian separatists.
>The Kremlin says Putin has personally guaranteed the humane treatment of those who surrender, but high-profile Russian politicians have publicly called for them never to be exchanged, or even for their execution.
>Russia insists it had agreed to no prisoner swap in advance for the Azovstal defenders.
>Russia's state-owned TASS news agency reported a Russian committee planned to question the soldiers as part of an investigation into what Moscow calls "Ukrainian regime crimes".
reuters.com/world/europe/fears-mariupol-defenders-after-surrender-russia-2022-05-18/

Attached: 1652879548940.png (200x200, 35.36K)

>Banderites during WW2: kill all polish and foreign faggots
>Banderites now: send all our woman to western countries to get fucked and all the men to the meat grinder.
What the fuck happened?

Attached: 1651565299788.png (1779x887, 471.73K)

zerohedge.com/geopolitical/turkey-swiftly-blocks-nato-accession-talks-sweden-finland-issues-list-demands

Erdogan blocked our LARP and issued a bunch of demands before he'll consider allowing Sweden and Finland into the Nigger And Tranny Organization. Here's a summary:

>1) Denounce the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) and crack down on their activities in host countries [including the extradition of thirty people]
>2) Immediately lift arms export restrictions imposed in 2019
>3) Washington should restore Turkey's participation in F-35 program
>4) Lift sanctions related to Turkey's possession of Russian S-400s

So basically: have Sweden's left-wing political parties self-immolate while breaking the constitution to help a guy they hate, piss off half the country that cares about "arms exports to warring/oppressive regimes", and that America should lift a bunch of sanctions on them while also giving them access to F-35s.

Our media and government (same thing really) has basically just insisted that this will all magically work out without more than token concessions and that we'll basically just be able to get Turkey to let bygones be bygones with the PKK by asking them nicely enough times.

I don't see this shit-show ending any time soon and it's already caused a shitstorm here.

Attached: carolean.png (445x638, 5.24K)

Based dad

Russian invasion forces captured two more settlements in northern #Donetsk oblast, improving their offensive positions around the strategic Ukrainian town of #Lyman.

Russian invasion forces captured four more settlements in Luhansk oblast, advancing south and west of #Popasna and establishing fire control over the only road to #Zolote.
If you like it or not: This is really bad news for defending forces in the area.

Mariupol defender were evacuated to DNR where they continue to fight against the rushist invaders by blockading prison cells and annihilating food and medical supplies.
Slava Bananini

Attached: 1652612650358.jpg (491x680, 82.07K)

I'm basically disfunctional for the last 3 months. All I do is smoke w33d and scroll the news after the work. I think I'm going crazy with that war.

Attached: 1484926800805.jpg (760x901, 294.18K)

to be fair, most european national heroes murdered poles at some point

Attached: 12032412.jpg (356x264, 16.81K)

Putin finally deploys the Terminators! :D :D

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10829005/Putin-unleashes-Terminators-Russias-vaunted-war-vehicles-finally-deployed.html

>is now again sitting in a bunker, just that it's a prison in Rostov and not in azovstal
Azog is basically Kraven from Warhammer

So, any news on western glowies extracted? Or they were the first ones to go into a delicious azovstal human stew?

To be fair, for most of them that's a side note because it's completely irrelevant.

Itll take years for you to join but you inevitable will

The front line is pretty much exactly where it was 80 days ago. It might even have moved back a bit.