SACRED COWS ARE SACRED COWS

We could have chosen better.

Attached: b80d918f48fcedfc40829efbcd6d0765.png (1063x987, 490.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wxyz.com/news/charges-dismissed-against-covid-patient-who-assaulted-senior-citizen-in-nursing-home
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mean at least he didn't use an AR-15 amrite? Or it would have been a HATE CRIME DRIVEN BY RACIST IDEOLOGIES.

Also pretty sure some they guy he beat up on a LIVESTREAM died, but was classified as a COVID death.

>covid patient
laffo

>charges dismissed
>found incompetent
>now resides in a psychiatric hospital where he cannot come and go
Wow how lucky for him that they dropped charges.

Attached: b65.jpg (680x573, 40.74K)

What does COVID have to do with any of this?
When are we going to hold the media accountable for its influence?

Hero

well i'll be.

Bump 4 justice

>against COVID patient
wtf

Attached: hellshark.gif (440x300, 1.15M)

Nice link nigger.

wxyz.com/news/charges-dismissed-against-covid-patient-who-assaulted-senior-citizen-in-nursing-home

>He should not be in prison
I agree, he should be hanged.

>nigger
>found incompetent
Redundant

He was being held in a group home because they knew he was criminally insane.

He unironically shouldn't be charged, but whoever put him in the old home needs hung.

He was only there because the Governor ordered that COVID positive mental patients be confined to nursing home facilities.
He had previously gone to a hospital emergency room because of mental issues, and was then transferred to a nursing home facility due to the governors orders.
And then live streamed himself beating up old helpless white people, while COVID positive.

But oh its okay now cause hes stuck in a mental health facility where they're "helping him".

put them all in asylums where they belong

You can bet big money, anons will find him and hurt him 4x as hard. I’d take glee in seeing this low Iq faggot beaten

I can actually bet big money that that is why he was not put in prison where he belongs.
Because they knew he'd have gotten killed.
Doesn't matter the terror he inflicted on helpless forgotten people that didn't have a soul to help them in a nursing ward that was obviously completely non-staffed.
Fuck those old people, they died anyways. OF COVID.

I hope you get beaten to death by a chimpoid when you are old. God knows your chances are high over there.

I won't be going to a nursing home for this very reason.
I will die in the old way, by going into the hills and giving my spirit to the forest.

You bitch ass nigga, I’d split your wig with that kinda disrespect to old folks

Fed faggot, expose yourself you fucking low iq faggot. Come play with the big boys and get your ass slapped

>”COVID patient”
Lmao so the list grows….
>urban youth
>peaceful protesters
>joggers
>demonstrators
>SUVs
>COVID patients

lol this is why Buffalo happened. I have no remorse for dead niggers.

is Covid Patient the new jogger?