Russia isn't gaining world wide suppo-

Russia isn't gaining world wide suppo-

Attached: IMG_19052022_002749_(3000_x_3800_pixel).jpg (3000x3800, 580.44K)

Everything you ever look up on the internet is something you idealogical support.

-rt, Vatnik.

Yes, vatniks living in the West love protesting for their country

Fundamentally untrue, sometimes i search for the exact opposite of what i support. Sometimes i search for things other people support out interest. Thoughts?

Of course.

But what then is the premise of your post?

That there is support for Russia due to autodial search engine noise?

im trying to find a fairly recent interview with a seething bong that went there to help out the families n shiet but the ukie troops forced him and his m8s to the frontlines and fight. It vanished from jewgle, duck, etc.

Yes, thoughts?

You have disproven your own thesis already, see your own 2nd post here...

What are you actually trying to say?

My thoughts are this: we live in a world where our reality (and the information we access) is controlled by algorithms, where confirmation bias is manipulated and monetised, to create a reality that keeps us hooked to the little screen. Whether there is or is not support for Russia is irrelevant and can not he proven or disproven via your wacked exercise of looking at search engine autofill, as the source of information is inherently corrupt and can ve interpreted to fit your own pre-existing ideas.

>10 vatniks hanging out with their rags up in the air is worldwide support
Now let's look at reputable European polls on the matter.

Attached: 1651158290836.webm (576x1024, 2.06M)

How did I disprove International support for Russia growing by stating I personally search for things I don't necessarily agree with? I would love to hear how you justify coming to these conclusions of yours?

Attached: 1652644592433.webm (480x848, 545.35K)

Only butthurt 3rd worlders, shitskins, muslims and traitors support russia

I am just curious as to what you are trying to say and the relationship between the picture and text in your original post.

What is it that you are attempting to communicate?

I'm attempting to ask you who you are working for and how much are you getting paid to be here?

Your ideas are important, special and so very naughty that we must attempt to undermine amd discredit you before you can radicalise others and create instability in the world...

...such independent and intelligent thought as yours, coupled with the vast audience you have harnessed here on page 10 is a threat to the very fabric of our society!

But really, what is it that you want to say?

You ruined my vibe. Fucking kill yourself and goodnight.

Attached: 1642055644162.webm (480x782, 1.25M)

I am still confused by what you are trying to communicate?

Little man, are you in Sydney? Come over to my house and explain yourself to me. Maybe we can talk through some of your anger and delusions?

Only kikes, trannies, zogbots, Pissraelis and butthurt belt slavshits support Jewkraine.

Is the fed posting tactic of stalking a target over multiple threads working out for you?

and faggots and turks

Russia is more kiked, and it's harder to remove the kikes from Russia.

Post address faggot. You wont.

Are you so lost in this bullshit that you genuinely feel as though there is a government agent of some kind responding to you?

Again, if you are in Sydney it is 1.28 AM on Thursday morning. I am in Surry Hills, Sydney. If you come to Crown Steet and contact me on snapchat, I will have a chat and a beer with you.