You just know

You just know.

Attached: 1652869797674.jpg (1242x1229, 1.22M)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79.92K)

kek forgot about this

Far right extremists nazi kkk sexist fascists.

Is that Blair White?

Does anyone else have a deep sympathy for her and what she does? I watched one video of hers and realized what a ridiculously tiny niche she belongs to. She belongs to a demographic (trannies) that is so against her and she basically aligns herself with another demographic (conservatives) that would take her “rights” away if it was optically convenient for them.

Yet she still persists. Even if she is earning money from it you have to admire the dedication she has. I can’t be the only one that thinks this right?

What's wrong? She looks very hot. What's her name?

Why he's bloated like a frog?

I`d suck her cock any day of the week

Didn't he cut it off?

I wanna fuck a hot tranny too one day. Deffo needs to pass though, else i wouldn't...

Peepee poopoo

The red knees on Blair is a dead give away.

>Hey, we've been watching you all night from across the bar and really like your vibe, can we buy you a drink?

Attached: 5437345234.png (1210x1000, 231.44K)

There's nothing more to "right-wing" trannies and fags than retardation. That's literally it. They're fags who want attention from men, so they claim to back their ideology, even though it's contradictory to their entire lifestyle.

A tranny that understands she's a tranny and understands the challenges and life changing events that lead her to become one and doesn't believe (conservatives) want to take their rights away, just protect people who want to transition make sure they make the choice when they are fully aware and developed to do it.

Should've listened to Any Forums

>goes against the interests and beliefs of everyone in her group for money
>respecting this
nope

Know what?

that’s a man, man

oh yeah imagine Alex fuckiing that tranny ass.

Local entroy aka homogey... Sizes of ptchrs ets.m..

Flag checks out