/bsg/- Buffalo Shooting General #7: Who does he wave to?

Thread for documenting the shooting that happened on May 14th, 2022.
This thread is for theories, information, logs, text, etc. ANYTHING related to the shooting.

>Shooting video
no-cookie.kiwifarms.net/data/video/3292/3292545-a7659239defa173cd5029bcc69746517.mp4 (embed)

>Discord logs
files.catbox.moe/36m4ir.rar

>Manifesto
files.catbox.moe/jvis0p.pdf

>Who is Sandman?
Sandman is the person referenced and quoted, as Saint Sandman in the shooter manifesto. Sandman is a well known 60s/early 70 years old member from /bag/ discord server of the /k/ board. Extremely knowledgeable in weapon he was at the very least an inspiration to the shooter.

>Who is Armand?
Confirmed groomer of the Buffalo shooter iCarlywaffen/Pizzawaffen member Armand. Known in /E/ - The Entropy and the Original Der Bunker servers.
steamcommunity.com/id/downbad101

>Who is Jonah
Jonah is a leaf who DON'T HAVE(probably) the full shooting video, know Armand, the shooter and Sandman. His identity is unknown still. He is trying to redeem himself.
>Plot twist Jonah throw Armand under the bus:
>Theories
There are many theories regarding the shooting. A popular one on here is that the feds groomed him into being a shooter, though its not 100% confirmed(maybe at 99%). However, anyone who completely denies this option is likely a glownigger themselves.

>What needs to be done
Find anything leading to the Sandman and Armand in question.

Possible starting point

Hidden Any Forums server: gg/MvrsaY7hrN
Entropy server(matrix now): UNKNOWN

Previous:

Attached: 1652849244503.png (981x791, 569.57K)

>He waves
He doesn't bro, It's like when people were claiming the holes in the glass came from nowhere.
You can clearly see him shoot.
Are you all blind and retarded?

Attached: download.jpg (515x484, 71.14K)

he wave to the tack who leave the scene, there's only two possibility here
>he let him go
>he know who is in the car

>to the car*

We are Anonymous.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.

Attached: Buffalo_Shooter_Exposed.png (1645x9999, 2.69M)

Zeb stop larping.

Yo retards this is not a cia psyop that manifesto was written too much like an average Any Forums user. Even had pebble toss memes in there this 100 orhanic

Organic*

Guys on Reddit are saying it was an air rifle lel fucking losers

Shills glowniggers and r*dditors have been spamming that here since it happened

So, if the message didn't go through, that would mean that the person who took the screenshot was this Deerboy fag, amirite?

user, he was asked to write a manifesto. He is 18 and just out of school. He wrote the manifesto like any American kids dos homework assignments. He plagiarizes and adds memes. Read his reddit and discord history. He was not some user, he didn't belong here.

>There are many theories regarding the shooting. A popular one on here is that the feds groomed him into being a shooter, though its not 100% confirmed(maybe at 99%).

seems like it desu, the last attempted mass shooter posted a thread to Any Forums (a desperate 'plz notice me senpai!' thread, too) only for it to get largely ignored even though he had a webm of him firing at random people. the few people that did reply told him to kill himself, which he did shortly after making that thread.

Nah it was too perfect and of course he plagiarized he looked up to that guy. This 100% not a glownigger operation. They couldn’t get it this accurate even if they tried

>written like an average/pol/ user
>doesn't use a single racial slurs
>says that jews shouldn't be targeted

Attached: 6f3.png (600x584, 321.13K)

its does scream that it was pieced together like help from a special ed teacher
>t. special ed fag

>So, if the message didn't go through, that would mean that the person who took the screenshot was this Deerboy fag, amirite?
yes

Nah his just crazy and let’s face it Any Forums has a lot of talk about this so I’m not surprised one eventually happend

>don't say Israel did 9/11
>no nigger tongue my anus
>say nothing about usury and central banks
ya he wasn a Any Forumsack not a fucking chance in the world

Read all the threads first buddy

he was def groomed, just by what we know so far he was talking about this with people

He literally killed niggers and said Jews are the problem but his going for niggers as they are an easier target and will get media coverage.

Who leaked the convo between Armand and the shooter? Oh wait you can’t. Photoshopped. Trying to keep pol away from the truth.

Thanks for the free bumps. Eat shit. He was groomed and had help somehow. Your shilling indicates how over the target Any Forums is.

Nah this isn’t a glow operation. This is just a dumbass

this is the dumbest fucking thing i've ever seen
you realize trannies are shit hackers and anonymous has been disbanded since you were sucking milk out of your mothers tittty right?
nobody is buying this tranny hogwash.

Attached: dumb.png (363x436, 119.55K)

Im gay

Radicalized by other pol schitzos isn’t a cia nigger psyop

Okay, in this case he could be the one stirring the pot or a participant. You may ask Armand. Will try to follow up with Zed regarding this retard, if Zed reappears.

Did he write names in the gun?

we disown people who hit soft targets aside from shitposting. anyways looks like he was on discord based on evidence. how many new fags claim to be channers? think!

fuck off pedo teacher go back to your country

Someone grabbed all jimbos posts but not everyone he was replying to. One user contacted armand a couple days ago

Attached: CAB97552-DB6A-4DAE-879F-D9BC5265DC00.jpg (1024x585, 35.64K)

How could you know that if you haven't seen anything? Quit being an arrogant dumbass

I said groomed nigger and did you just wake up or just shilling?

Thats easy
>load blanks in view
>load 3 live rounds into glass where actors die off screen

>he killed niggers
No he didn't because it was a glownigger false flag a couple KM from the FBI office and he didn't use a single slur of any kind in the manifesto. Obviously fake.
He also said jews shouldn't be targeted and white people should fight blacks instead and jews could be removed after blacks.
Yet here you are lying and trying to convince everyone that it wasn't obviously fake.
Why is that? Are you a lefty, a glownigger, or a retired?

Your way off target. This kid just browsed pol and took it serious. Met a bunch of retard wannabe Waco nuts

>he doesn't understand how much they love entrapping little bois

Attached: furry (1).jpg (1024x868, 143.97K)

>inception spaz acts like a spaz
Holy shit guise, it’s totally a black ops mkultra conspiracy pizzagate!!

Attached: 0308B4B0-DFD9-48C8-A137-3C0A3165EBC7.gif (268x160, 1.53M)

This isn’t Armand and The shooter. This is Armand and a random user that contacted him fr after the first thread was made. No one knows where the shooter and Armand dms came from. And people STILL think it’s real, you can literally see the dates are faked.

literally hilarious, who put this together? I hope it gets traction

Thats impossible...how c-could you have p-put together such a detailed infographic of our inner workings? NOBODY ON THE OUTSIDE WAS SUPPOSED TO KNOW!!

Because the manifesto is too fucking accurate. I read all 180 pages.

Yeah groomed by pol dick lick. These nut jobs always have other retards egging them on. This isn’t cia.

Yes, Wakesha victims iirc.

If what "Jonah" says is true about Armand being criminally involved in online scamming, he's prime target for getting busted and turned into a Confidential Informant by glowniggers.

Attached: glow nigger.jpg (852x1024, 123.06K)

sup are you Armand? you sound a bit panicked buddy

>I am now on my 77th consecutive hour shitting in a bed pan and freeze framing this video to debooooooonk it

I didn’t say it was Armand and the shooter

Attached: B29CA88D-AF6E-4275-9379-78188A1C376B.jpg (1233x547, 101.74K)

>I read all 180 pages
>100% authentic
>pol
kek you guys are retarded

Wtf did i just skim over?

No you’re just retarded.

Not gonna lie bros I have a soft spot in my heart for him now

Boy you seem scared. Grooming doesn't mean CIA nigger psyop. You are the only one implying that. Got something to hide?

No but that’s what I asked for. Not some random user

If you want the truth it's a Any Forums faction that want to tie freemasonry to white supremacy so it get cancelled and called out. Clever idea but bad execution.

He didn’t use a single slur because he wasn’t edgy. He wanted to show his point. How was it fake? You literally see someone brains blowout. This isn’t a video game.

Did we figure out if Jonah was the OP of picrel? If not, any leads on who it is. The whole thread seems like someone who was in on it but is feigning ignorance.

This you nigga?

Attached: file.png (1247x356, 138.85K)

kek I think way worst of you so what now?