He was a poltard

>he was a poltard

Can you imagine actually throwing your life away because of this basket weaving shithole forum?

You guys are fucking losers LOL. Any Forums need to be immoderately shutted down and and all regular posters investigated for terrorism

Attached: 9F5FFDB7-AE4C-4482-9C4D-42ACE9C39B2A.jpg (1284x1018, 827.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/Yca25Ki7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys

He was a newfag who didn't put in the required two years. You can't blame me for that fucking Martian.

Absolute precovid newfag
If you weren't even around to spot small scale discussion of a new contagious plauge in china a few years back you need to lurk more

*postcovid

I never could understand how a Venezuelan Potato Farming Forum would radicalize such a young adult.

He was a discord incel whose entire social life was talking to glowniggers and groomers on discord. But this describes most of Any Forums so we'll get endless threads on Any Forums

he was a newfag just like you idiots. im betting reddit and facebook took him most of the way.

He wore a hazmat suit to school, I don't think he got radicalised here

He's a federal agent. Fuck off.

Attached: 1652709297972.jpg (566x480, 66.63K)

I agree, immoderately shutted down 4chin NOW

Leftypol trannies suck niggerdick

How did this mutt afford all that kit? Amazon? Ebay? Those companies need to be held accountable for supplying terrorists!

was he a /trash/ poster too?

Attached: 751.png (1358x762, 807.02K)

He was a redditor.

fed

Attached: 1652668288157.jpg (1000x1200, 72.41K)

>and all regular posters investigated for terrorism
So the jidf and leftypol? Why would support yourself getting taken down?

he was groomed on discord, not our problem.
the janitors remove any direct threats of violence from this board.

hecking kek'd

Whatever, cracker.

the truth is youre a fucking kike that deserves the gas chambers.

Attached: D606E06F-EA8A-4953-AE5F-29DDE61DB9E5.jpg (640x542, 209.28K)

looks like some niggers in that supermarket found out

Attached: diversityisourstrength.jpg (1085x1078, 318.84K)

is prison rape by BBC worse for a racist?

Attached: 1646175827359.jpg (820x642, 129.27K)

Still crying about it nigger?

Attached: 8B0ECE83-71ED-40CB-B0C0-B80A150AA245.jpg (250x250, 11.73K)

Ok, tranny nigger.

Attached: super gay.webm (540x540, 2.99M)

>started
>started
>started
It’s almost like someone wrote this trying too hard to sound like an 18 year old

>feds groom shooters
Do we have any actual evidence of this or is this more of the same 'ol Any Forums fabricated bullshit I read daily.
I'm willing to believe mostly anything as long as their is sufficient evidence to support it.

>using "started" three times in a short sentence

Yikes

Attached: 1652647460515.jpg (720x1006, 121.98K)

bitchute.com/video/Yca25Ki7

Attached: IMG_20220502_232418.jpg (1528x2048, 723.5K)

Nah, he went out from us, but he was not of us; for if he had been of us, he would no doubt have continued with us: but he went out, that he might be made manifest that he was not of us

He was more of a reddit newfag or discord tranny, Any Forums is just where all good memes and red pills that abound the internet first achieve virility. Anyway it's obvious Any Forums rejects him but we can't stop people from coming here. If journos had any integrity whatsoever they would be more reasonably interested in the furry pedo groomers on discord who are radicalizing estranged kids by being the closest thing they have to a friend and then manipulating their retarded teenage minds with a half-developed prefrontal cortex instead of harassing Any Forums for having the darkest memes you can smell from next door and all the hottest FBI crime statistics you can't buy at Walmart.

no thats why we have the brand motherfucker

>low iq furfag gets high on memes, shoots up elderly people at supermarket
Sad.

>lifelong redditor and brony faggot groomed by glownigger feds to shoot up innocent black boomers
Sloppy job mossad.

Attached: sloppyjobmossad.png (1600x1600, 536.67K)

wook at how his soft pwushy cheeks bubble round the straps :3
and his big pwump lips? he's like a little nigger killer teddy bear :3

OP is a faggot, don't give (You)s, only seasoning.

>"My current beliefs started when I first started to use Any Forums a few months after covid started"
>a few months after covid started
Goddamn I can't think of anything that would make a man so isolated and frustrated with society at that time, or the time since. It must be the memes' fault.

Fuck off, retard. Go shoot the poor or some shit, here's an anime whore to motivate you or something.

Attached: you_need_to_neck_yourself.jpg (640x980, 115.46K)

what is "shutted" ?

Attached: Alt_Right_Racists_Exposed.png (1645x9999, 2.69M)

Not to mention anyone with half a brain isn't going to try to go full Hatred/Postal in real life, in today's world you can't do anything without a Fed sniffing your backdoor like a horny faggot on crack. And most are too cowardly to try to start anything. What's the point.

Attached: 1652515378330.jpg (621x609, 165.27K)

Sounds fake at best. Glowies groom another one? BTW Fuck MonkeyNiggers

No I can't. Every single thing that there is to learn from this shithole is a reason to commit yourself to self betterment. How anyone can see the red pill as cause to kill a handful of random shitskins as if that would accomplish anything and then spend eternity in prison is beyond my comprehension. I can't even pretend to be that retarded.

He had views only held by people on this board, he named this site, he murdered innocent black people in cold blood.
He was you. He simply did what you talked about.
You killed these people.

he was glownigger. try harder.

This needs to be edited because Feds and police did know he was high risk because he wanted to shoot up his school way before this attack.

>You guys are fucking losers
And yet here you are creating shit threads like this. You're no different than the rest of us.
Also 1pbtID. Opinion discarded.

Anyone who takes this board seriously is retarded.

Honk, honk.

Attached: 613B1D76-5586-457D-9F68-FB7128D08A26.jpg (2000x1384, 687.49K)

He wasn't the shooter. Israeli media already confirmed Sam Hyde did it. He got away with it yet again. Webm related.

Attached: 6542.webm (640x360, 1.15M)

Yeah right. Any Forums radicalised him within months? Is that really the story they're going with?

We all told him to go back
We tell them all to go back
He said he would in two more weeks

So he was the lowest of the low and should be an example to any guillible retard
DO NOT BE GROOMED BY THE FEDS
DO NOT BE MK ULTRAD

Shit posting and memes is terrorism now?
Any Forums is not responsible for a Pyscho, my little pony and furry faggot. I hate all these liberal faggot, shitting up the board ever more too. tTe UK Manchester concert bomber, worshipped at a Salafist,Wahhabists mosque and that wasn't shut down. in fact the first thing leftist do is not all Muslims damage control crap

That guy, I've seen him involved in multiple shootings.