>a Ukrainian citizen studying in Germany
>basically won the lottery by being out of Ukraine on February 24
>study ends in June
>need to decide where to settle and get a fresh start in life
>Germany offers residence and work permits
>Canada offers a residence and work permit
>returning to Ukraine is not an option
what to do?

Attached: Flag-Pins-Germany-Canada.jpg (400x320, 62.87K)

Go back to Ukraine and fight like a man, pussy.

I have never felt any attachment to this country.
My childhood was spent in the U.S., and my college years were spent at various universities in Europe. So the only thing that ties me to Ukraine is basically my passport.
Despite this, I donate ~500 euros every month to Ukrainian foundations, charities and initiatives, so I consider my responsibilities in this matter fulfilled.

>Canada
>Accepting white peoples

Lmao, unless you're a shitskin (which would give you a free pass, hell you could just show up at the border and get in!) be ready to wait years before being properly processed. Beside, why the fuck you'd want to get here, the country turning to shit and we are being shafted left and right, the moment you'll step the foot down you'll be a wypepo who get shit thrown at, and you'll be constantly bombarded with propaganda seeking to isolate you into the local Ukie communities as to make you easily manipulable whenever it comes to social issues.

So you rich fucks buy your way out while your fellow countrymen die under ruskie tanks. How does that feel?

>you'll be constantly bombarded with propaganda
I lived in close proximity to Russia for about 5 years straight, so I have a good tolerance for propaganda.

>So you rich fucks buy your way out
That's not correct - I've been living and studying in Germany since 2018.

February 22
You are obviously a shill

Canada is awful, but honestly I can't imagine Germcucks have it much better. In the coming decades, Europe will probably be thrown into chaos.

So even though Canada sucks, you'd probably be better off here long term.

Come here, and bring your sister

I'd chose germany. Canada is cold and has a lower GDP per capita.
Monaco, Lichtenstein, or Switzerland would be even better than Germany though

fuck off we're full

So Germs have been paying for ukies since 2018 at least kek

Canada is quite shit

If I were you, I'd stay in Germany. Expect things to get worse, but I don't think things will be better in cold-ass Canada.

t. born in POCCNR, came here 1999

Attached: 350x350.jpg (350x350, 38.43K)

Canada is fucking expensive, cold, and there is very little economic (and social) opportunity. I would stay in Germany because at least then you can travel around the entire EU.

>Canada is cold
The interwebs say otherwise, smhw.

Attached: weather.png (1008x663, 202.18K)

Lived in both kraut-autist-hq and leaf-fag-aids-hq and I would recommend Germany.

Canada will have all the costs of germany if not more and none of the bright spots in lifetyle, food, culture. Also in germany you can easily visit other nice spots when you have time off for a cultural break

Canada has less than american culture, shit weather, insane housing and food prices, boring, really schizo people, terrible job market (mostly), terrible beer, even worse women than germany (inconceivable and yet true),

Germany may be pozzed but Canada is literal aids. It's a no brainer bro

My Canadian experience btw is Maritimes, Toronto, and general southern ontario and my kraut experience is bavaria so take that for what it is.

Good luck bro, don't go back and fight fuck them all

>Expect things to get worse
Like what exactly?
My guess is an upcoming energy crisis.

Go to Canada then try to get an American citizenship

>Go to Canada then try to get an American citizenship
I was thinking about something like that, the proximity to states like New York and Massachusetts looks appealing.

As a leaf who works in burgerland, he would have no advantages if he's not a Canadian citizen.

The only advantage that Canadians have when moving to the US is that we are eligible for TN visas from NAFTA. But it only applies to Canadian and Mexican citizens.

It's a common misconception in the US that it's easy for Canadians to move there. Aside from TN, we don't get any preferential treatment.

fuck off and die
doesnt matter anyways, our economy's going great depression mode in less than a year

Show hand.

Canada already entire Ukrainian farming communities out west.
Not saying this place is any better that MuslimLand.

>Not saying this place is any better that MuslimLand.
Why? Like for real?

Toronto is pretty southerly. You need to pick something that is above the 49th to get an accurate temperature. Try Winnipeg.

hey fuckface those ukrainians came like a 140 years ago.

German looks a lot better in my eyes. If it were for the disgusting migration problem in Europe. Canada has the United States as a Hispanic buffer zone. The only disgusting swine get here comes via plane.

Canada is absolutely swamped with gooks and pajeets and don't listen to anybody that tells you otherwise. Germany is the right call