Blacks aren't having it anymore

Bros this is amazing.. Blacks are finally waking up, they are protesting outside Biden coming to Buffalo yesterday and they are saying how the shooter was setup by the government who is trying to take everybodys guns, this is based -

>I went to Buffalo to meet Joe Biden
youtube.com/watch?v=sBQ4AxPIWME

Attached: xcj4u.png (416x691, 345.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why don't black people carry guns? are they retarded?

I think these guys do

I can respect that. Provide for yourself, protect yourself. That's the way to build a community. We will not allow this to devolve into a race war. That's what the politicians want. No more brother wars.

the purpose of the second amendment is to protect white men from the tyranny of the feds and black men from the tyranny of the cops

>niggers
>brothers
Newfag, this is Any Forums. We all hate niggers. Go back to plebbit tranny.

Shut up faggot, go suck off your pet niggers far away from here

Attached: 1A750941-339F-4AFF-B0EA-15EB0CA48F18.png (514x388, 370.92K)

fed detected

Attached: mj.png (350x513, 242.7K)

No. I will NOT shut up. If blacks want to do for themselves that's A GOOD THING. If they understand the government did this that's A GOOD THING. The government stays in power by dividing us and conquering us. We won't allow it. As Ronald Reagan said the government is not the solution; the government is the problem. The black man was RIGHT. How does a college kid get four thousand dollars worth of equipment? I doesn't make any sense. The feds groomed this kid; took advantage of a mentally deranged person. We've seen it a million times. Stop playing their games. It ends NOW. No more brother wars. Don't be a zombie. youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts

>see videos of antifa
>they wanna make it seem like it's us
Yeah...cause the countless videos of nigger looting stores don't exist. I will admit that it was antifa that set the shit on fire. But niggers were their cover.

Feds encourage violence and divide the lower classes to stay in power. You are the fed. It's obvious.

You glow so fucking hard your blinding me you faggot!

Stop calling it a 'brother war' and everyone will agree with you. But, it's a free speech board.

White man tried to expose the false flag and they didn't put two and two together. Shameless blacks
>eet was antifa nawt us!
kek

Accelerate.
It really won't take much more.
After Russian mongol tankies beaten, veterans ukraines race-war will pour to volunteer in Americas race-war.

>niggers are bad
>HURR DURR YOU’RE A FED
Fucking newfaggots. You realize the shooter was a tourist here, like you, right?

Attached: 4E513E8C-8398-4208-910C-67183DE733B1.jpg (1024x1009, 99.35K)

Joe Bidens greatest lasting accomplishment will be that he made the game obvious

Attached: 1dgvc1.jpg (640x485, 27.36K)

Are you retarded?

Forgive my ignorance, but when did black's "have it"?

>guy doesn't like niggers
>people call him a FED
its so tiresome

pecrel

Attached: guncrime.jpg (513x463, 38.33K)

The fbi was certainly involved in the grooming process witt this one. The writing and weapon modifications are tell tale signs.
It is in the fbis interest to allow and often create heinous events as it justifies their existence.
The Oklahoma city bombing happened on Wednesday, not even a janitor was in that fbi field office. Think about it

>the shooter was a tourist
The shooter was a fed you dumb glownigger please fuck a toaster

Attached: B8967D95-5AEB-4F2C-9C68-DDA4AAF66EB1.jpg (225x225, 8.34K)

Speak for yourself faggot. Race war only benefits the powerful elite. It's in their interest to keep people divided and distracted from the bigger globohomo picture.

He was an ogre-tier R*ddit fag and Discord cretin, just like (You). Now do a 360 and fuck off.

STILL VOTING BIDEN

I also support the black community trying to rebuild themselves. Randomly hating all blacks is indeed a psy op meant to divide us, so we cant turn our attention toward the wicked puppet masters

That's a nigger!

Attached: 1647226716994.jpg (479x639, 25.61K)

You cuck faggot they arent your "brothers"

Kill yourself faggot. He was a retarted reddit sperg who got wrapped into it by discord glowniggers; you don’t know dick about what you’re talking about

Attached: BA564E9C-9370-4B89-A97B-9A828F40F4E0.jpg (857x1024, 114.51K)

Magical thinking of boomers and gen-x. Pensioners afraid of not getting back from their ponzi scheme lol.
Assumption of old degenerates that young white men owe a bunch of losers who sold the future to a ponzi scheme.
Exactly the same thing happened here. Now we are getting massive consessions from kikelenskyy.

Muh based niggers. Kill yourself faggot.

they aught to start goin after jews

Keep trying to slide the thread fed

Attached: 850A5FB6-371A-476D-8FB2-1F0BD18652DC.gif (375x275, 874.09K)

>calls niggers his brother
>quotes Regan, who was one of the biggest jewish bootlickers of all time

NO ONE LIKES NIGGEEEEERRRRS, KILL YOURSELF GLOWIE

Attached: 1652635742225.webm (320x570, 513.4K)

Then explain how he doesnt have a beard in the shooting vid but he has one in his mugshot taken hours afterward mr expert

Attached: 3B9B1221-F690-43B9-9BC7-783CC5C66185.jpg (705x609, 39.05K)