Wtf?

I thought this was supposed to make money. How much have we lost? I’m never moving out of parent’s house. I’ll be stuck here the rest of my life. You fucking lied!

Attached: 6D7DD3CE-5F51-4049-9ED8-F4695F2174AE.jpg (1125x1079, 334.84K)

4th crash for me, you get used to it.

Any Forums is a gold, silver and bullets board, not crypto
>>>biz

Any Forumslets havent had a fucking clue since 2017

>the coin is created by an online videogame
>biggest coin mining comes from China
>supposed to make money
Why would this shit generate any money you absolute monkey?

Attached: 01811df19f865448ddd545ad3312ad54.jpg (564x333, 23.99K)

Technically anything with volatility can be used to make money. And crypto has a shit ton of volatility.

Good,, fuck China.

My cousin invested 32k into bitcoin and other cyber currency. I told him to buy gold or a property up north, or something tangible. That was a year ago. Hes freaking out now.

I have .1 on a phone anyone want it for $200? Guarantee it will be worth double by the time you can get it to send, no idea how to make this shit work...

Post your wallet you larping boomer cuck.

If he can wait for 4 years, he will be very happy

just send it to me, sounds like you don't need it anyway
bc1qmfquvgfjvr5yy5zkhmt7atnaf27cczhv9dmvme

>I’m never moving out of parent’s house. I’ll be stuck here the rest of my life.
same

Attached: 1652696872367.png (800x732, 287.87K)

There's nothing more volatile than crypt. This shit is literally mined in a videogame. It's not even gambling, you're holding a hot potatoe that can plummet to zero without any warning like LUNA the other day.

Whiny no coiner thread

$ 29,000 = "crash"
????????????
Reminder: You get the price of Bitcoin that you deserve. Think of the normies that will buy in after 100K. Think of the people that bought when it was a dollar.

Attached: 1591196064511.gif (500x500, 1.98M)

>convinced a virtual asset/currency that is highly volition by design is only ever going to make money

I hope your just meaning and not actually that retarded

Just hold on to it for a few months it’ll probably be back up to 40 something by the end of the year

I'm aware it's a risky business, but that's why it's so great for certain types of people. Shit's practically unregulated.

Stop dumping all your money in shitcoin. Only what you can afford to loose. Its like a long term scratchoff. Its fun to play for 5 min. But the difference is you hodl bitcoin for 5 years and cash at ath when you feel comfortable. Dont hold through the ath. Because when it comes down again you just buy again. Use btc to pump and dump. The only thi g that can save you from this world is god guns and food. Start prepping instead.

Transaction takes 4 hrs and fails I’ve been trying for a couple years now, fuck China and Russia and their fake gay investors right in their assets..

Literally 0 evidence to support this claim, how do you justify saying such a thing?

Your fault for holding. But hold, the first batch of billionaires are not only not selling, but they're DCA!!

Fucking bullish.

Bitcoin is half the price of a kilogram of gold. It used to be 100%.

Its funny cause I started investing in bitcoin when it was 1k. Now its "crashed" to 30k.

Liquidation, market consolidation, looks like a lot of investors need money today, maybe it was the election cycle?

Attached: D18CCE89-0456-45B0-A548-C3C6C168917A.jpg (1024x682, 76.21K)

Every year stockpiles of gold and silver grow as more mines and mining technology expands/advances. This is devalues them. They only increase value relative to the FIAT dollar. Bitcoin has inherent mathematical limits.

If you buy it at the bottom, you eventually make money. Bitcoin was less than $8 a coin a few years back so even it hits $400 some of the original investors are seeing a 5000% gain on their investment.

Parity will resume most likely.. It’s Bitcoin that caused this 2t inflation bubble that’s popping.

Attached: 3275AFF9-3287-4AA3-B331-3416AE1C744E.jpg (617x461, 82.54K)

Bitcoin has to doe for Blockchain technology to be adopted. Stablecoins are a trojan for regulations. Once regulations comes around you will see blockchain take off for real. Cbdcs will spearhead the adoption.

the liquidity is too low given the volatility. If you’re trying to make money on volatility you need to be able to execute trades instantly and cheaply. Otherwise the risk becomes unacceptable, kind of like trading penny stocks.

You must have bought in when Bitcoin was at its peak

Why wouldn’t you want the hardware? I don’t get it..you like paying taxes or something?