Welcome our new EU member

Erdogan just said he’ll only allow sweden and finland into NATO if they allow turkey into the EU

Attached: F1B4E9A7-79AC-4E47-8AC1-59DF2F4AD142.png (1200x800, 8.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yfka9m6NhzE
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cucked by watermelon salesman tactics

Erdo never wants eu because to join eu is to let go a bit of your sovereignty.
What Erdo needs is to avoid sanctions because he will cancel upcoming elections. If EU stays silent when he does that he will be satisfied.

I fucking hate turkey so much bros. Not because of sweden and Finland though, it's because I'm racist

t. Ahmed

No, he didn’t. Nice cope though hohol. Your life is over.

My name is literally "brown hitler" everyone knows what i am and your comment is the biggest waste of time and data i have ever had to witness. I might be brown but at least im not a fucking retard like you

Attached: 1635006174022.jpg (604x453, 90.62K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH darn by the quantity of turks selling dope and guns here and living of our social security money I thought they were already.

Quick! Kick them out! Kick them ouuuuut!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Yfka9m6NhzE

King-Roach probably wants some weapon deal in return. Putin will be dead or dethroned long before Russia is capable attack anything again. Soon none of their cars or electronics work due chip ban and economy will really start to collapse. Whole war has been massive geopolitical failure and Putin knows this because he looked so frail and weak during the parade.

Maybe EU will be more like defence alliance in the future because we are already in and that's what (((they))) want, Maybe the whole purpose of this kike wars is to create EU-army which will be used mainly to suppress revolts againts the (((elite))).

We don't even want to be in NATO.

They're almost all kurds fyi

Attached: 080.jpg (550x633, 34.05K)

We want to be in NATO but if it means Turkey in EU then no thanks.

So after centuries of trying to fuck Europe up it turns out they were Europe all along? Good to know.

Shut up shitskin

>kick t*rks out of NATO
>everyone else agrees with letting in Sweden/Finland in NATO
>nuke t*rks for good measure
Problem solved.

He really wants to get rid of those refugees lol

Turkey is NATO's foothold in the Middle East and has near-singlehandedly ensured that the Syrian War did not end with an SAA victory.
Kicking them out would amount to dissolving NATO, which I'm all for, so please do it.

Going down this road would only erode NATO in the end, it's an alliance build on willingness to fight for each other, not extort each other.

I say NATO kicks Turkey out. Bosporus isn't needed since NATO already controls Gibraltar and the entire mediterranean.

Look at the map.

why do you make up bullshit all day every day? oh right.... jew

Euro commies just need to stop supporting PKK and lift arms sanctions which are reasonable steps to take when you're trying to be their allies.

Delusional toothpaste

Erdogan doesn't care about EU, he wants to get rid of PKK/YPG supporters. Joining EU is quite literally giving your country's rulership to Brussels.

Nothing funnier than a slavnigger larping as an Aryan Nazi and hailed by a roachnigger.
That's the kind of farce we're living in.