Great Replacement Theory

A message to the honest purveyors and advocates for white replacement:

You've been hard at work and you've accomplished a lot. But it isn't going to work. The demographic damage will take its toll on our home nations. This is true.

But you will only harden us as a people, restore our ethnocentric sentiment and enhance cooperative efficacy between and among us. We are already positioned to infiltrate the institutions that you think you now control. And we are wiser to the threat that you pose.

Maybe we should thank you, in fact, for strengthening our flimsy resolve.

The future has belonged to us since the Middle Ages. And so it will, more certainly than ever.

Attached: WhiteFamily.jpg (1000x666, 236.44K)

Demographics is power.
Europe had a demographic boom starting from late 17th century due to colonization and industrialization. Now it is declining you are not going to do shit unless you make kids. In few decades the average white age will be 55-60 while browns and other races will have a median age of 20-30.
Want to save whites? literally have sex
chud

why replace when you can miscegenate? less paperwork, goyim!

Attached: aSDZFgh.jpg (440x591, 70.45K)

Take your meds, schizo.

God, what the fuck is it like having a kid that looks nothing like you?

Good riddance to weak links in chains.

>miscegenate
Did you read my post?

The mob doesn't matter as much as you think. And the cabal relies completely upon the managerial class. And we constitute a majority of the managerial class. And even if we don't in the future, you will grow complacent and we will seize control of command and control positions.

It isn't that we're smarter than (((you))), it's that our value system and our culture is more effective. We have a high trust culture and we emphasize meritocracy and psychological grit. You have an abysmally low trust culture that hates merit and hard work.

We will suffer your slings and arrows with ease. You can't stop us.

Hey op FUCK YOU nobody cares

>Take your meds, schizo.
I took a double dose today.

And just like that, The Great Reset has been replaced in the lexicon.
You will own nothing and you WILL be happy!

Attached: 1646284194986.jpg (556x556, 22.64K)

>Hey op FUCK YOU nobody cares
Get yourself a bagel and try again.

White supremacy is a smoke screen for Jewish supremacy

Ah yes a random dude on a vietnamese cartoon forum has laid down the gauntlet, his plan to infiltrate a plethora of critical institutions can no longer be stopped. Society is about to completely reverse its course as decades of demographic shift will be undone by a handful of butthurt far right wingers who will probably never have children of their own. Excellent work OP, if they ever read your post for some reason I'm sure it will have them pissing themselves in fear

Attached: 1593284252219.png (760x734, 708.52K)

White people are having enough kids we're just not keeping up with Indiana Africans and Asians in shit hole countries that can't figure out contraception. I've got 3 kids. My wife is french/German but born in Germany. I'm an Canadimutt but 96% french German and various other Nordic descendance. I just have some American Indian in me from the French Canadians fucking squa's

Just go to the boarder and start spraying lead.
>hailmary

>We are already positioned to infiltrate the institutions that you think you now control.
Except the opposite is happening, the institutions are completely purging white men unless they go through an elaborate self-flagellating ritual with the full backing of federal civil rights law

more good news

Attached: 6FA93AB2-A9D3-4C23-829E-61640BD46F84.png (311x445, 20.15K)

>his plan
Not my plan at all. It's just an informed observation. You need to catch up.

>more good news

Attached: static-assets-upload489666469026369244.png (755x559, 381.55K)

Attached: 4EE2DC00-18EA-4E4F-B18C-BAE939F4143A.jpg (707x1024, 126.61K)

You will have a black grandchild and there is nothing you can do about it.

>nothing you can do about it.
Wishful thinking there, Moshe. I gather you've never been to rural Texas.