Why does this make leftists and foreigners seethe so much?

Why does this make leftists and foreigners seethe so much?

Attached: 79041-DEFAULT-l__02491.1592513179.jpg (1280x664, 59.97K)

They are afraid of weapons

they can't control you

Because they want to be able to treat you like shit and/or possibly even genocide you. Commies have done this 100's of times. They want to beat the shit out of you and your family. Steal your property, your money, your goods. Anything they can get their hands on. Again, commies think they are entitled to this.

doesn't make me seethe at all; i wish i didn't have to jump through fucking hoops to be able to get one

owning a gun seems great; fun at the range while also serving as extra security at home in the event that someone breaks in

Hello CIA

Kill yourself

You won't do shit

can't, gov won't let me :^)

the reason libs want to ban guns is because they are mentally unstable. i've heard multiple libs say that they wouldn't want a gun because they would hurt themselves or someone else. they project their own insanity and unstable mental state on everyone else. they think everyone else is dangerous and irresponsible with weapons.

if you don't believe me go ask a lib you know if they would want a gun and just wait for their response. it shocked me the first time i understood this, but it makes total sense

Commies hate it when the people have the means to fight back against their retardation.

Attached: Grosskike.jpg (300x168, 5.47K)

it so simple a retard can you it

It's scary because a pissed off peon can simply pull the trigger and take away all the power and money from them.

Its the only thing stopping them from wiping you out.

Forward assists should make anybody seethe.

He can't they don't issue a loicense for that.

If even 1 of them was armed they could have stopped the Any Forums faggot, but they are all dead now.

It's easy to be afraid of something you don't understand.

Cringelord answer lmao

found the retard.

Because it looks scared Toss some rainbows, glitter, and a unicorn spike under the barrel and they'd feel safer.