Man cooked alive after being tased by cop

BLM was right, All Cops ARE Bastards.

Today marks the first day the WLM movement started...say his name.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10829061/Florida-man-fighting-life-cooked-alive-Tased-deputy.html

Attached: wlm-victim.jpg (657x544, 66.83K)

Ouch!

Attached: 49F2FADD-4B55-4D05-89F4-20648EDAD8C3.gif (498x278, 546.71K)

Lol these new gas prices are shocking

Tased while pumping gas? Are cops that stupid in Niggerica?

taxpayers will pay for it all
cop will move to another department

Florida man, gets me every time.

Yes. They're ahead of schedule with becoming like the society portrayed in the film Idiocracy.

Attached: 1623860481929.png (1266x688, 408.89K)

Police aren't human and I'm tired of pretending they are.

Bring back nightsticks.

Based

They really burn a hole in the wallet

damn they got ice poseidon...

kill yourself faggot

He's fucking raw!

He didn't fry so good.

Attached: 1652839949501.jpg (448x479, 29K)

That's a hot take

Tased and Burnpilled.

Yes
Chadface.jpg but it’s really just a mask over a nigger retard face.

damn. how's his dick and balls?

Was the guy literally covered head to toe in a inch thick layer of perfume or gas, because how the fuck you combust from a fucking Tazer?

>BLM was right
You’re a dumb nigger and that’s why you life is so shitty.

This is why I own a Taser and have small amounts of gasoline above the doorways to my house. Works great on swat teams, Fuck around and find out.

Only thing keeping him alive is high oxygen breathing air. With 75% of his skin unable to breathe he would suffocate otherwise. Best thing they could do for him is to let him die in his sleep.

Cx in the chat, boys

Ruined most likely, they don’t endure through fire very well and it only takes a shallow burn to permanently ruin the blood vessels and nerves.

If he lives FTM will call him names if he complains about having a limp stump.

Cops are subhumans now.
30 years ago they might have been better but they are irredeemable shitbags now.
Just putting on the uniform is extremely shameful.
They are government goons and nothing more. They no longer serve and protect they enforce the status quo and assault and harass civilians.

>FLORIDA MAN
>..was the victim of someone else's careless stupidity

Attached: 200w[1].gif (200x150, 1.26M)

Fuck off, tranny. Cops are based and redpilled. I thought we were authoritarian on here? Don’t we support Hitler and third position and all that shit?

>Are cops that stupid in Niggerica?
Why do you think they're any different where you are? All cops are Zog.

weak

Kek

Tranny

Attached: 1634580475511.jpg (552x552, 35.17K)

>Taser someone pumping gas
>Could have block the entire station up sky high doing such inane shit

3 cops got burned too, one is still in the hospital. This sounds like a case of play stupid games, win stupid prizes with all involved.

>All cops are Zog.
This. Every cop serves the jews and only the jews. Some even become a freemason and formalize their arrangement as loyal jewish golems.

>you see full-body burn, I see a body-sized stack of money. Heh' Howdy son, they call me user Tex, I'm a personal injury claims lawyer, a legend in these here parts. Some would say I am even the best in the whole county.

>Now son, I'm here to represent your grievances for the maltreatment and abuse you have experienced under the hand of the authoritarian-secret police of Osceola County's sheriff department.
>Together we can clean house, we can bring this country to its knees and clean its coffers. By the time we're done, son', we'll own the whole county, yessir. This here's my assistant, Yao-ling, she's gonna hand you one of our business cards, son, contact me soon. Good-day 'den, son, you heal up fine, there, YA hear??

Attached: beautiful-assistant-yao-ling.jpg (1024x682, 50.48K)

man that sucks

Defund the police. Make politicians afraid again.

>you life

Attached: 260828_300x300.jpg (300x300, 6.7K)

I don't care if you're white, if you behave like a nigger to the point where cops need to taze you, I'm not defending you. Just because I HATE niggers and kikes doesn't mean I have to support white niggers. Pic related

Attached: 1636664459806.png (735x529, 567.46K)

He is unironically 75% black now.

>Florida man

Florida cops are that dumb?

Simon says…

Attached: 086FA154-809C-4996-9386-D4CE15892B52.jpg (750x563, 36.23K)

You don't breathe through your skin frogbro.