Russia

Why is Russia permanently in a state of being a developing country? It just kind of stalled during the industrial revolution.

Attached: 1652380094233m.jpg (1024x723, 183.82K)

corruption, lack of compassion

Bc we love to develop

Attached: 16510770582530.png (634x513, 11.46K)

Russia is a shithole.

they dont want refugees

9D chess move thinking 1000 years ahead when their bloodline will be pure

The research I've done has shown it's the gay aids, not the women or drug aids. Disgusting.

Anyone whose IQ reaches above room temperature levels flees to the West

If that's the case why are Russian birthrates near that of Japan

Highest HIV rate? I don't think Russia comes even close to most African countries

We have refugees, Uzbeks and Tajiks live so poor that Russia is like Switzerland to them. They can make a year's salary of Uzbekistan by snow cleaning for a month in Russia.

Capitalism set Russia in a pause for 30 years

that's what happens when you have the jewish parasite on your back for 100+ years

I don't think Russia really advanced much after 1960

just to add, the kike communists killed all the smart and productive russians.

I would say 1918, any advancement made by the soviets was built on the foundations laid by tsar nicholas II or bought and paid for by international finance.

Russia has had the most refugees of all of Europe lol.

what communism does to a nigga
in certain aspects it was ok because it slowed down american globalization (allowed other countries media to find international success in hollywood place) but everything else was a disaster

This way you get less immigrants from non-European countries.

>hiv
glownigger script.

Russia is the nigger of Europe. They killed all of their intelligent russians under the soviets

Russia has been like that historically, a bit late to modernize. Russian Empire was industrializing at okay rates before communists came in with their retarded economic ideas.

Attached: 1638854787344.png (1196x876, 105.21K)

>Recovering from the 90s for a long time
>Crippling corruption (it's a tradition though)
>Soviet boomers that can't accept any wind of change since 2000s
>Same boomers in politics
>Decision to only export raw materials without creating anything in the country
I don't know, pick one

Putin used to scream that he will kill every single Muslim even in the Toilette back in 2000.
But now he is literally defending the honor of the prophet (s.a.s) on his press conferences. Plus he installed sharia law in Chechnya in Form of his most loyal companion Ramzan Kadyrov (may Allah be pleased with him.

Putin is a wise man and he knows that the future of Russia is Islam insha'allah

Multiculturalism, unironically.

The moment you start producing something that is actually net positive and start gaining profit, the local governeur/fsb/whoever is there will take it away