You borrowed

You borrowed.
Pay off your debts.

Attached: 1652882342381.png (1024x768, 221.27K)

I just throw my bills in the lake, they can’t trace that shit back to me

You mean at I signed contracts at 17 years old after 12 years of daily brainwashing by the state to do so?

lmao fuggin crackaz lil bitches man istg man
fukken flush those white jeans down the toilet nigga shit

Imagine getting dabbed on by Ben fucking Bernake.

Attached: 1639144754491.jpg (353x353, 46.21K)

>would favor those who makes lots of money that would have paid off their debt anyway
>would not favor those that can barely live because of their debt, unable to start families, buy a house, etc
Makes perfect sense.

Imagine getting into debt to attend university
Do burgers really

1. end student loan program
2. allow students to go bankrupt
3. student loans will become rare, as students figure out better ways to educate themselves, essentially abandoning the institutional educational system.

Attached: quote-if-you-owe-the-bank-100-that-s-your-problem-if-you-owe-the-bank-100-million-that-s-the-j-paul-getty-10-89-52.jpg (850x400, 56.74K)

I don’t give a fuck about student loans but why is this jew faggot back in the spotlight?

But didn't his Jewish friends' banks get a trillion or something government bailout?

Then the people who paid should have their money refunded first. They displayed responsibility and need to be rewarded for it.

>Jew says pay loan

We had a law that made it illegal to use loaned money to pay for college, this kept the shit affordable. Then it was killed in the 80's. No one ever talks about this and the retarded college kids never ever go after the universities. No point to the shit. Just how many marketing bitches does the global economy need?

Yes we should absolutely issue mortgages to people who can't pay their other debts.

Attached: avatars-000316089210-mexj7r-t240x240.jpg (240x240, 17K)

Biden admin larping as Bush 2(or 3)

You made an unsecured loan to a teenager.
Cut your losses.

They need that money for Ukraine and vaccines

look basically i'm just not gonna pay back the kikeloan
i know.... UGH I know.....
I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's just that I'm not paying it is all
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Attached: 1634811119692.png (1080x1080, 844.1K)

Wrong, your parents signed it with you as a cosigner for which your parents pass you the bill.

Imagine people working in farming paying a regressive tax to fund doctors and lawyers as part of “progressive” legislation from a group of World Economic Forum sympathizers with children who work at top hedge funds and thinking “yes this is the equality our society needs” instead of fixing the housing as a speculative investment market causing increasing numbers of Americans to go homeless.

Your parents meant to get an abortion, but you are too dumb to die.

Don't pay it off, don't expect me to pay your shit either though.

>Oy vey goyim, it would be horrible if you figured out usury was a jewish trick to subjugate the amalek.

And yet no one is stopping it from happening to new people now?

This.

I miss bernanke posting

Attached: OB-XQ344_3005BE_G_20130529051543[1].jpg (553x369, 24.48K)

Attached: 1649435340598.png (1500x1000, 1.99M)

Attached: merchant.png (800x764, 225.39K)

Except the US gov has guaranteed it. The bank gets paid no matter what user.

Come take it

Attached: no.jpg (748x635, 151.18K)

I make less money than I did in 1998. Fuck these kikes and boomers.

No, the people who never took out a kike loan should receive monetary rewards 1st for not buying into the system.

you don't pay for shit anyway, wood brain

Is this the dude who refused to pay his son’s ransom?

It’s your own damn fault you let the state brainwash you. Sorry you’re a retard. Pay your own debt.

No. I managed to get out of paying almost all of my non-federal debts by ignoring them. Then ignoring the collectors. And eventually, NY's statute of limitations ran out, so now they can't do shit. My credit score tanked, but I was able to recover it (I'm at 716 right now).

Fuck loans, fuck Jews, but most importantly fuck the people who want me to play by the rules of the system that they rigged against me. Also, fuck the dumbasses who play by those rules and reinforce their shit behaviors.

>you loaned a trillion dollars to a bunch of retarded 18 year olds to get degrees in feminist dance therapy and now you are shocked they can't repay the debt.
Sorry kikes, no refunds.

I will agree to the government using my tax dollars to help pay down student loan debts if 100% of the money is taken from funds that would normally be foreign aid. Starting with Israel.
My other condition is that any banker who took a bailout after the 2008 crash gets drawn and quartered.

Attached: 1652762994236.jpg (1148x746, 147.3K)

I hate this joke but he’s not wrong. Those with the most student loan debt likely make the most money. But I do know several people in their 30s with over $100k in outstanding student loan debt that don’t make a lot of money. Some of them never finished school. They went out of district/state to pay the highest per credit hour and used loans for their room and board and food and booze. They don’t deserve to have it cancelled. The people who want it cancelled either abused it greatly or make enough money where it’s a non issue. The rest can afford to pay off their loans in ten years. There is no fucking reason to cancel.

There are other variables too such as those fake online scam schools like university of phoenix and devry and ITT. And other for-profit schools. They milked everybody’s loans but they also got sued for it and are mostly out of business. Many students were eligible for settlements that cancelled these debts. Others weren’t so lucky or didn’t know of the settlements

no refunds goy

It's okay, all master promissory note signers will have their wagies garnished until their loans are paid

Attached: hotaru.gif (354x534, 208.37K)

America would unironically benefit by making education free.

>You mean at I signed contracts at 17 years old after 12 years of daily brainwashing by the state to do so?
Yes. Actions have consequences

Lol fuck off and die kike

we should also cap the number of foreign students allowed at our schools

Nothing is "free"
How the fuck do kids not understand this

We should also bust a cap in foreigners

Considering that without marketing entire modern, consumer-based economy would collapse I'd say a lot

>literally taking money from the working class to fund the upper class
xD amberica

No, it wouldn't. America is saturated with useless degrees.
Want the real redpill? In most countries, foreign students have the highest economic return. Why? Because they tend to be capped, so the university takes only the very best.

>go to a subpar college on a full ride academic scholarship instead of going to Unc chapel hill for a hundred thousand dollars
>everybody who got $100k loans now has better college AND no financial responsibility
Fuck that
If I don't get a check for my opportunity cost, I will NEVER vote to forgive anything
Fuck niggers

Make sure to weigh them down with car batteries

>free education
OY VEY NOT TRAPPING RETARDED TEENAGERS IN DEBT FOR 10+ YEARS
DASSANUDDA SHOA

Attached: jew trans.jpg (300x351, 30.85K)

You're right, we should abolusb all taxes to ensure money isn't taken from working class people

>seething like noises
Report to your nearest gassing facility for immediate processing

>abolusb
Abolish

>he said as millions of boomers are going bankrupt on 6 figure pleasure loans and mortgages.
If you have student debt guess what, you just have debt like any other debt. stfu with that shit. low life cheat. but you know what fuck the system. also Ben Bernanke's going to die. your debt is with you for life. you chose it.

this kike helped orchestrate the 2008 transfer of wealth from the middle class to the 1%.

>6 figure pleasure loans a
Thats a lot of cum

if i owe the bank $100 billion it is your problem

put da cum in da bum like a boomer.

Let's face facts here. People who get medical degrees or engineering degrees or some other valuable professional degree are going to pay off their debts unless they're stupid and don't start a career in their field of study. When they talk about paying off student debt they're talking about people who got psychology degrees or history degrees or any other liberal arts degree. Unless those people are handed a consulting job like that bitch in the video everyone keeps posting you are not going to make enough money to pay off a six-figure underwater basket weaving degree in a decade or more. And that's the only reason the Democrats are considering it. Just considering it that is. To get votes from those stupid people just like they did in 2020.

student debt is better than any other debt, it literally doesn't go away during bankruptcy unless special conditions