Racism experienced by African Americans

Is it just me or does anyone else experience this constant prejudice and racism at any parking lot. For instance, in a parking lot you'll hear 4-5x beeps of a car locking by people seeing you near their car and those that are in their car. Another is those that sit in their car doing whatever until they see a black men walk by or close to their area, which they'll speed off hitting the gas pedal. Am I the only one who experience this?

Attached: A4D675AA-FAB0-4113-8159-C82645EE7F74.jpg (913x729, 261.32K)

Im minding my own business, in a parking lot having a smoke by my bike, i got on a lime green jacket, standing about 10 feet from my bike in the shade. Some lady pulls up as i proceed to walk back to my bike. As soon as she saw me, she jumped back in her car and hit the locks. Like wtf, anyone with eyes can see i was going to my motorcycle which is the same lime green as my jacket, and got a big ass helmet in my hand. I just laughed it off, like aint nobody thinking about yall. Ive never pursed snatched or bothered anyone , who didn't have it coming, but this shit is crazy. Like wtf was she expecting me to do? Meanwhile you got young white males driving all over the country to kill innocent people minding their own business......

If you get your people to stop being violent and otherwise lacking in morals regarding thievery, this will eventually stop. Simple as.

>ain't nobody thinking bout yall
Then why'd you make this thread?

fuck off memeflag.

Attached: 1584947745832.jpg (1600x1200, 222.83K)

Easier to just blame Whites and use it to justify killing, robbing, and raping innocent people.

Niggers are generally violent and irrational. Of course some old bitch is going to be afraid of them. Imagine the hubris and lack of reflection that must go into linking that to racism instead of common sense.
>It isn't black people's job to change the way they are perceived, it's the world's job to change their perception of us
Sucks, but that's just the way the world works.

Yea nigga. I be standin in da lot finna clap sum wyte cheeks and a fine wyte bitch walk pass. I dun liick mah lips smooth Af an star at her liek James Brown den she dun run away!

Das racist.

Much easier.

mmm cowpie

OP puss out? The BLM flag was just a cover for an israeli one, anyway.

Niggers are impulsive and stupid and commit overwhelming amounts of crime. You’re a plague, and no one wants to be around. Plus you ‘people’ smell fucking awful I’d rather stand next to a bin of dirty diapers then stand next to some nigger in line.

If one single ignorant piece of shit nigger commits a violent act against an innocent white, ALL niggers must dangle from their necks.

Maybe they'll fucking police their own finally if we slaughter fifty of them to every single one of ours that goes down.
I do not care if they ALL have to die to get the problem to disappear. There is NO cultural anger that justifies random violence.
We should adopt the tire fire execution for these scum.
If they learn to behave themselves, they can live with us. It's been 300 years, and they haven't figured out how to stop being fucking niggers.

Wear the mental armor of: "It's not me, it's my people".

Lol i always double take and raise awareness 200x if niggers are around.

Around blacks, never relax

... and also, go back to Africa, where this won't happen.

Attached: blaxit-nairobi-kenya-is-waiting.jpg (1100x619, 185.49K)

always chinks larping as niggers

Attached: 9388FD59-CFDC-4436-9D05-AF6A6A732A93.jpg (500x400, 41.24K)

>I just be mindin muh business n sheit
Old niggers maybe. But all the young ones love staring down white people or trying to start something. It's YOU who needs to mind your own business.

>Around blacks, never relax
this
always

This could be a great thread if the jew who started it hung around to continue LARPing as a nigger.
Those are always fun.
Oh well.
Herbs

What kinda bike do you have op?

Attached: mates-motorcycle-meme-533x710.jpg (533x710, 97.23K)

Also there are a lot of shitty people and idiots out there. You seem ok tho, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Could also be a good amount of coincidence mixed in

> Commit more crime than all other races combined
> Thinks people are racist for being scared of them

I get that it sucks that people think you're a criminal but blacks should stop making bad decisions and becoming criminals

How do I make UK to pay reparation to me for their past sins?

because niggers are closer to feral animals with their propensity for violence than they are to actual humans

it's because you're a monstrous nigger thug and everyone knows it. seethe some more because whitey is too smart to turn their back on you and make it easy for you to attack them you fucking wortless lazy piece of shit nigger bitch LOOKSATMEEEZ ON MUH LIME GREEEN BIKEAROO faggot

all those whiteys see you in the parking lot smoking cigs and know you're a good for nothing lazy do nothing nigger looking for a robbery victm