NOOO YOU CAN'T JUST SEND ME TO HELL BECAUSE I SUPPORTED UKRAINE - AGHHHHHHHH IT BURNS!!!!!!!!!!!

>NOOO YOU CAN'T JUST SEND ME TO HELL BECAUSE I SUPPORTED UKRAINE - AGHHHHHHHH IT BURNS!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: EYGLz4iX0AA4KIO.jpg (1200x963, 134.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xyP2GprwibI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*and took the vaccine

*OR

BASED

Attached: Lolwut.jpg (1057x792, 159.16K)

*and deny flat earth

how to be 100% assured of your salvation today
youtu.be/xyP2GprwibI

Attached: 1543854886771m.jpg (1024x425, 173.54K)

Christcucks are fucking faggots. You're just Marvel faggots but your comic is thousands of years old.

You are the ultimate controlled opposition. Your entire metaphysics is Jewish.

That said, fuck all heads feeding the same belly, including Ukraine, Russia, and you.

This nigga sending people to Hell for rendering unto Caesar?

Attached: FRCgyAyXMAACC78.jpg (1284x1020, 85.46K)

Christians are the easiest group to grift. I already made $3k off them with basically no work. Made a thread about it the other day but the jannies banned me kek. It must've caused some real butthurt.

you didn't even get the meme. aren't you? fuck off nigger

No, they just knew you were underage because you think $3k is a lot of money.

Fuck everyone who peddles the christfag lie. You manipulative pieces of shit is just another layer of control over the people.

Attached: 620042c61fb6285f27ae2a4f9c63187d--atheism-quotes-alternative-education.jpg (736x733, 66.07K)

Someone who doesnt exist will send you to a place that doesnt exist?
Meds

Sure you did irrelevant larping homosexual ;)

Rusoids are so desperate they have to use imaginary creatures to punish their enemies.
Top kek.

Good. You low impulse control white niggers need controlled harder.

Back to r*ddit faggot

Imagine how disappointing it must be for an autistic theist when they die and nothing special happens.

100% of Q tards are evangelical christians.

The modern concept of hell is made up and is never alluded to in the bible like we make it out today.

I hope one day you can lay your delusions aside and ask Jesus christ for forgiveness.