This is the future you chose

They will never let you rest. All of your thoughts and words are now illegal.

Attached: 20220518_094031.jpg (3959x2049, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jokes on them, I no longer care.

Attached: 1652880907131.jpg (1080x1920, 750.66K)

Lmao what did you do? Phone them up and call them faggots?

fake

How the fuck I choose this nigga I ain’t wish for this

Fake. I can type more convincing letters than that.

1) it's fake
2) this would be such an obvious violation of the constitution that the wouldn't have a leg to stand on legally

WHO IS THE POLICE STATE NOW HUH!?

Attached: 1344322741913.jpg (468x286, 53.66K)

Attached: 1652429570367.jpg (634x873, 226.54K)

Literally this

I don't think I'm legally allowed to tell you to call them and tell them they're faggots so you'll find out for yourself, so I won't.

Is the Disinformation Governance Board still a thing? I thought Paul Ryan or Rand Paul btfo'd it. I guess verbal dismantling doesn't mean death :(.

It might be hard to read because I framed it and put it on the wall. I have a feeling it'll be worth money some day, on account of how incredibly ridiculous it is.

Attached: 20220518_100354.jpg (4000x3000, 1.7M)

End freemasonry in police. Their oaths are the linchpin of corruption in our society: youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Masonic police corruption .jpg (720x296, 103.99K)

If there's ever someone from the disinformation governance board in front of me I'll gut them like a pig.

The things you see when you don't have a cluster bomb.

Kek, checked, and nice

Attached: 5FF150EB-98AD-49FE-8F2B-A0209229F4CE.jpg (720x720, 50.53K)

As a Massachusetts resident it's not any better over here.
Between the Somalians, every other African, spic/nigger/Muslim its hilarious the American on this site point at the UK and go "LOOK LOOK LOOK YOU HAVE NON WHITES TOO LOL".
Yeah, they're everywhere my man.

>I don't think I'm legally allowed
Pussy

Obviously fake. If they want to make normal life impossible for me, I swear no one else will have a normal life either. Trains can be derailed, power lines can't stop a drone with 10ft of wire, fiber bundles can be cut. I will not only become ungovernable, I will spend my life to bring this corrupt temple crashing down around their ears.
>all fields

>my man
Fucking zoomer faggot
>non whites are everywhere

THATS THE FUCKING PROBLEM

Turbo autistic detected my man

>2 incorrectly performed sages
>2 different ids
>1 second apart
hmm

Attached: 1637780224300.webm (416x426, 184.63K)

Zoomer kike

Right, but where's your letter? Lol

When these start popping up everywhere, remember your decision was to sage the thread. With comments like that you'll probably find out soon anyway.

Yes it's some fucking tourist

Don't forget me anons. And don't be dumb like me and try to contact these folks. It's inappropriate and unwanted.

I won't forget your lesson

>ask government agency question
>sends you a letter saying "please stop" in legal terms
>not signed by judge
Dude, this is just a threat letter. Fuck them. If they didn't want to be harassed, they shouldn't be in government. I've gotten these letters many times from CPS because I sent them the same thing for them harassing me because some boomer reported my kids for neglect because they were playing outside near their property without supervision.

Dhs are faggots
All dhs agents can go get raped by a nigger

Wait a second. I'm no lawyer, but isn't a cease and desist letter just a big scary letter telling you that they might try to sue you? There's nothing legally binding about it, right?

A restraining order, that's something you have to obey. A cease and desist letter? How is this not a direct violation of his first amendment rights? If I want to call someone at Homeland Security a fuck nugget, there's not a goddamn thing they can do about it.