BOO HOO

>waaaaa muh inflation
explain how this will effect everyone then

Attached: 1583524976986.jpg (674x672, 50.93K)

food prices will continue to increase,causing chimpouts everywhere

BUT WAGIES WILL also get higher wages?

No one cares what you think paki. Herbed.

Im fucking shocked at how PUSSY you PUSSIES are. I scroll the news and plebbit and its sickening how pathetic people are. Motherfucker, paying $50 more in gas a month and $50 more in food a month brings you faggots to tears? You are so shit with money an extra $100 a month breaks you? What the fuck? Every time I read some bitch ass crying ass pussy I imagine a 500 pound walrus stuffing his face until he cant breathe, thats all reddit really is. Fucking PUSSIES

american cant answer the question. WHY IS THIS BAD?

its never enough what matters is that their purchasing power will go down.the worlds average yearly salary increment is less than 3% iirc, food and fuel prices will rise much more than that

It is bad because it takes time for the job market to catch up to it.

McJohn makes 60k a year, right? McJohn's contract for 5 years states he will make 60k every year over this time. If inflation goes up by 8% in 1 year, then McJohn would need to make ~65k for his labor to carry the same value. Because McJohn is making 8% less this year, he will be able to afford 8 percent less stuff and will downgrade his McLife. Now put this over the ~150 million working population who the majority will not be compensated for inflation changes then you have the majority of Americans pulling a big chunk of their income out of the market which effects every single part of every day life and its associated costs.

This is one part of it. As for me? I don't care. *dabs*

checkd and cheers burger. so if americans stop spending money everyone is fucked?

Attached: 7fe.jpg (600x600, 52.18K)

how old are you?

Oh you think wage increases will follow inflation price increases? When has wage followed cost of living in recent memory?

Well for starters, i have lost ALL of my savings from utility bill being double over normal price, food is double gasoline is double and all i got was a .25 cent raise. Anyhow i am just about done. I will be liquidating what little assets i have and buying body armor and ammo with the funds.

Even if wages "catch up" inflation makes your savings decrease in value

>BUT WAGIES WILL also get higher wages

Attached: 0f4.jpg (770x600, 74.62K)

but no one saves do they? if its gonna plummet in value just get the new jordans n shiet you might as well

Attached: 400-1.jpg (600x647, 47.76K)

> BUT WAGIES WILL also get higher wages?

Attached: don-draper-drunk-laughing.jpg (345x336, 214.33K)

Some people are born with white skin (unlike you)

Yeah, imagine you are a british Merchant who has sent 100,000 pounds worth of Tea to America. This 100,000 covers the cost of the tea, the shipping, and all that shit. Well, after conversion you realize that your 100,000 pounds worth of tea is actually worth a lot more to Americans due to inflation alone. It hasn't gone up to them in value because of the quality, but just the tea itself raised in price because of arbitrary money shit. If YOU want to turn a profit, you have to raise the price of the Tea than you did last year even though you will make the same amount. Well, McJohn doesn't want to buy your fucking tea because his Mortgage went from $2,000 to $2,160 and that $160 was part of his tea budget. Now a bunch of teenagers dressed as indians throw your tea in the ocean because fuck you.

Can you read? I said all my savings have dwindle they are GONE! You CANNOT SAVE MONEY IF IT IS BEING STOLEN FROM YOU YOU FUCKING NIGGER BONG. And for my atire i only own a few pair of jeans and a few work shirts my boots are 2 years old. I work in mfg. I AM DONE I HAVE FUCKING HAD IT.

Attached: 1652296777271.jpg (690x750, 76.7K)

Here's the gist of it for brainlets. Inflation is the rate of prices/bills growth. Your salary will NEVER grow as fast as inflation otherwise that will defeat the whole point of the government printing money. The point of inflation is that people will get poorer and they will need to go into debt to maintain their standard of living. The only safeguard against inflation is ditching money for assets and guess (((who))) owns all the assets?

Attached: FSX55KCUYAEMugx.jpg (1093x1095, 95.55K)

You'll be richer, I wouldn't worry about it

>so if people stop spending money, everything is fucked?
In a manner of speaking, yes.

As user basically said, if you are making 8% less, that is actually twice as much for businesses, since they are expecting to make more in lieu of inflation.

Its like saying McDonald's is expecting people to pay more for the same shit as they usually do. The issue is that they'll be losing out on that 5k that McJohn has to save up for now, as well as the 5k that McJohn cannot afford to pay for anyways that McDonald's needs people like McJohn to pay for in order to not go belly up themselves.

Like, fuck megacorps, but this also hurts the smaller businesses too.

:(
Worked just gave us our 3% cola raise and I pointed out inflation is over twice that amount so we are actually losing money staying here and got zero responses. That’s for a billion dollar company and one of the largest in Europe. Feels shitty fren.
Why are Eurotoid businesses so stingy with raises? I’ve worked for Arab and burger ones and the burger ones have sick Bennies because of unions and the Arabs just shovel money at you and hope it works.