BUTTHURT BELTERS PAY FOR THEIR RUSSOPHOBIA

BUTTHURT BELTERS PAY FOR THEIR RUSSOPHOBIA
19,1% inflation in Estonia, 16,6% in Lithuania

Attached: eu inflation.png (1582x604, 117.85K)

Attached: Russophobic.webm (528x480, 619.9K)

Phobefags BTFO

It was meant to go all down with ignorance and arrogance of Europe. This is gods will
Soon people will murder each other for bread just like in good olw times where life meant less than pebble on road

>BUTTHURT BELTERS

DEY TOOK OUR AIR
DEY TOOK OUR WATAH
BELTALOWDA ALWAYS GON' BE UNDERTROD BY DA INNERS

Attached: BELTALOWDA.jpg (1447x896, 105.75K)

Damn, second place not bad!

>DEY TOOK OUR AIR
>DEY TOOK OUR WATAH
>BELTALOWDA ALWAYS GON' BE UNDERTROD BY DA INNERS
lmao

An absolute victory here

Attached: suicides-europe.jpg (1260x1260, 344.48K)

Russia is to squarely blame, but russophobia is not the cause. Putin's illegal invasion of Ukraine is probative of his criminal intentions towards other nations, and he's already sending nuclear tipped missiles to Kaliningrad and the Finnish border. These countries are not wrong to fear Putin's psychopathy.

Most public sector economics are "guns or butter". The countries hardest hit are smaller states with well functioning social support (university, medical, housing, food, etc) programs that are publicly funded. They don't have the financial capacity to ramp up defense programs quickly, public goods and services have to be sacrifice.

tbf if i lived in belgium i'd probably want to kill myself as well

I just started binging this show for the first time a few days ago and Holy christ did it go to shit after season 3. The kike writers try so hard to make belters seem like innocent victims but it's hard to feel any kind of pity for a bunch of drug addicts and commie terrorists. Brown bitch admits to a bombing that kills 23 scientists and the nigger cunts immediate response is "oh ok I'll help hide you"

Amos is an absolute gigachad though

Lithuanian here, can confirm. Inflation is huge, prices increased two-fold over 3 months, gas costs 2 euro per liter

Did you import this text from Twitter?

Those are rookie numbers.

Imagine sacrificing it all for a CIA project in a shithole called Cuckraine.

I like him too. Amos is the perfect product of the system who slowly comes to the realization that the system is wrong, but his choices to do what is right are not easy and often come at a price.

No, it's my original work. I don't have a Twitter account.

>Ireland 7.3
Someone put the brakes on!
If that seemingly poultry number is representing the hurt my wallet feels buying groceries, I really, really don't want to experience what double digits feels like.

I hate belters so much it’s unreal

Attached: 58939789-184C-4862-B808-44E260E17F6C.jpg (630x1200, 47.03K)

>C.N.N
the post

That's what the Kremlin would pay trolls to post online, but the fact is the Soviet Union recognized Ukraine's independence and borders, Putin's Russia inherited those agreements as part of its arrangement for its permanent UN Security Council seat. Now that Russia has broken those agreements, the UN needs to remove it from the Security Council

>They don't have the financial capacity to ramp up defense programs quickly, public goods and services have to be sacrifice.

Literally , this is what we are doing now , as we did in the USSR

Sincere question.
The whole point of NATO was a cold war defensive alliance.
What's strange is, NATO doubled in size AFTER the fall of the USSR.
Why did NATO need to expand?

french nuclear energy ftw