The biggest faggots of this planet

The biggest faggots of this planet

Attached: 31245367890.png (1200x800, 7.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C1WrzlG-00I
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/populationandmigration/populationestimates/articles/populationestimatesbyethnicgroupandreligionenglandandwales/2019
youtu.be/M6G80eaHB60
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Agreed

the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Anglo hate is gay, reddit, and unwarranted.

Seconded, and fuck these little bitches

You only hate em because you ain't them. Anglos are the master race. No amount of coping will ever change this.

Attached: Anglo bros.png (1280x605, 264.6K)

I'm not even going to bother. Have your seethe, the tears are delicious.

Attached: 1647635204030m.jpg (1024x388, 113.08K)

:(

Whet even is your flag??

Attached: C2FD229C-F68C-4C23-996A-A961FE07966F.jpg (1104x899, 115.43K)

Wanna have sex?

We are a nigger/paki/pole/poojeet country now

This moment is the biggest in your nations history, and it's not even true.

>inb4poos
Read this book, it's great.
>imagine not being brit-pilled

Attached: 51LT9QNE4UL._AC_SY580_.jpg (304x500, 37.32K)

that would be krauts and hohols

>We are a nigger/paki/pole/poojeet country now
Not for much longer friend, I promise you that.
youtube.com/watch?v=C1WrzlG-00I

Aren't you over 80% white?
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/populationandmigration/populationestimates/articles/populationestimatesbyethnicgroupandreligionenglandandwales/2019

youtu.be/M6G80eaHB60

Nah, maybe after Canada/Ukraine/Sweden.

Attached: C8BC5403-A84D-410A-A23E-89CFE53D832C.jpg (640x570, 62.85K)

They need to go back, but you can't deny that even the shit holes we ran are more civilized under us, so much they want us back. Grenada is one of the safest Carribbean countries and relatively civilized, whenever other Euros rules they ended up being backward shot holes. The Brit is the ring master. I love what could be once again, not what we are now.

This meme must be like 90 years old kek

>flag
Don't you have a toilet to steal or a lady to pickpocket rn gypsyanon?

I live in a tiny village and theres about 5 new niggers

A horde of dirty brown grease goblins will never conquer us. The second the economy collapses is the second the war starts. And the whites will win, there's absolutely no doubt about it.

Attached: BAB2BB76-68E6-4925-8A83-D6FBA57E327F.jpg (2748x3594, 1.26M)

It’s kind of sad because America invented the actual modern forms of all those things. Your faggy little country just adapted them from other cultures(Rome, India, China, Egypt.)

So you’re neither original or modern. You’re just this weak little nation of retarded faggots that got epically raped by America and Germany. I won’t read your reply so you’ll have to cope with the fact that you got insulted and couldn’t do anything about it once more lol.

Brits are the only good thing to come out of Europe.

Agreed. English sound like faggots when they speak. The Scottish are all ugly inbreds dumber than a pack of hillbillies from Alabama. Nobody cares about Wales or NI but they're even more cringey and pathetic than either the Scottish or the English. Fuck the British.

Who doesn't love the seethe of subhumans? It really brightens my day to know you are out there crying.

Attached: 1608711737626.jpg (750x421, 96.37K)

You’re an embarrassment you stupid faggot

You sound like a faggot.

Like it's exclusive to the UK. This homo shit is forced everywhere, even homeless spikes in the US are painted pride colours. Every fag enabler should swing.

Nigger I don't even know where you're from

>Mutt
>Nobody cares
>Did not read
>Plebbit spacing
I'll assume it's cope and seethe. Am I rite anons?

>proceeds to cry more
Enjoy making that takeaway little guy.

Attached: cef.jpg (296x343, 17.58K)

May be so, but you're an irrelevant, hairy, smelly mafioso.

>another muh anglooos thread
Rent free

Doesnt feel like it

It's like I say, these turds better hope the openly 5% of racist and politically incorrect people doesn't become 10% because then they're toast. All whites need are higher birth rates, most don't because kids are stressful and whites are the only ones pulling their weight in society.

No. It's the same here. The percentage is high, but you walk around and it feels 50%, or lower depending where you are.

Attached: 1652780044626.png (1080x1490, 380.5K)

ok mutt

Attached: 5a4.jpg (638x664, 62.2K)

Agreed.
>Ugly women
We could do with a eugenics program, tbf.

>Like it's exclusive to the UK. This homo shit is forced everywhere, even homeless spikes in the US are painted pride colours. Every fag enabler should swing.
trips of truth

Attached: 1622191684296.jpg (413x400, 152.61K)

What you need is a change of diet. None of that corn fructose crap and more olive oil+butter.

>t. married to a brit and made her lose 20kgs

Hey, back off my mom, she did nothing wrong, the world was better under British colonial rule!

You guys are one of they few actual European/white countries left in the Americas and I hope you keep it that way Argentine bro.
t. Anglo living in Sweden