TURKEY BLOCKS SWEDEN & FINLAND FROM NATO ENTRY

TIME TO GIVE WATERMELLON SELLER EVERYTHING HE ASKS FOR AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA.

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-153357_Twitter.jpg (720x1600, 287.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurasiantimes.com/turkey-mulls-10-conditions-for-supporting-finland-swedens-accession-to-nato/
mobile.twitter.com/200_zoka/status/1526586770112057345
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's already written in the stars champ

He asked for 10 things. None of them particularly expensive. We might give him 2 or 3 of those just to not make him feel bad

Turkey is a front man for other actors that also do not want this shit to happen in this moment but cannot say this because of muh optics, ukrainian kids, and so on. Erdogan is the bad guy so nobody gets thrown under the bus.

He's always been a good dog even if he barks a lot, I doubt he's trying to shit in NATO business.

He wants things from USA, mainly revoking of arms sanctions, reinstating Turkey in F-35 program. Besides of cracking down on your Kurds, what does he want from you?

eurasiantimes.com/turkey-mulls-10-conditions-for-supporting-finland-swedens-accession-to-nato/

Kek, based Erdogan
mobile.twitter.com/200_zoka/status/1526586770112057345

I say kick Turkey out and accept Finland and Sweden in their place. We don’t have room for stinky Muslims in this alliance anyway.

I got news for you burger.
It' 2022 and the whole western and northern Europe is now a bunch of stinky Muslims and Niggers.

I support this motion

buy watermelons

Attached: erdogan chad.jpg (827x827, 65.42K)

>when you don't want to protec this

Attached: [[[#FFFFFF]]].jpg (859x828, 159.02K)

American and British leverage on Turkey is sanctioning Rosatom. They have a massive nuclear power plant under construction in Turkey. Sanctions on Rosatom means the project gets delayed and becomes massively expensive, Turkish economy is already going to shitter and elections are next year. That's the stick, F-35 is the carrot.

Erdogan's issue is he always goes all out with crazy demands when negotiating to get as much gibs as possible, which makes him predictable
so now nobody really takes his screeching seriously
he should tone it down once in a while to get more in the long run

The face of cold winter nights and a mother that loves Vodka.

based roaches

Turkey hasn’t been needed in NATO since icbms were invented

If I was Erdogan I'd get everything and still block, lol, cause what can you do. Bomb Turkey like Libya?

>due to their open support for the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) and Kurdish YPG militia, which are deemed terrorist organizations by Ankara.
What kind of support are we talking about here? I know nothing about this will never call turks roaches again if they block tho, that would be amazing

Weird flex on how to say Face of a Goddess, but okay

What are they?

you understand what kind of precedent this would set right? not to mention the proximity of turkey to russia

>bankrupt shitholes in north are valuable exchange to the bosporus straight

Haha dis gunna be gud. No way swedish government will turn their backs on muh kurds - or will the gov as usual be conniving lying and scheeming, and infact appease to Basedogan? Let's find out!

Can someone give me...
... Australian
... NEET
... dropout
... globally clueless
... historically clueless
a quick rundown on what Turkey's beef is?

NATO members can't be kicked out

They're not greek and are eternally ass injured about the fact

What keeps them from forming a new super cool kids club and not inviting you?

They are angy with the swedish government, because they have some type of alliance with some kurdish party close to the PKK.

Attached: 1652737599514.jpg (1440x1084, 306.7K)

Eternally butthurt about the hyperwar.

Attached: hyperwar.png (317x1442, 282.01K)

man oh man the seethe coming from these europeons still keeps on giving
imagine that, a politician actually acting for the sake of his country's geopolitical interests as opposed to some globoschlomo agenda
these zoomers have never heard of the term bargaining in their entire lives

really

Attached: compey.jpg (1093x615, 53.22K)

Erdogan wants political concessions from the US and they try to use their NATO veto right to make US accept their demands

>NO TURKIES ALLOWED!!!

see

You Binss & Somadens don't seem to understand what's happening - your harboured Kurds are the last thing that Erdogan wants.
He wants Mutts to fully remove any & all of Turkey's sanctions, fully re-institute them into the military gear purchase program & make sure that Turkey will never again be put into its today's position when it comes to its relationship with the US.
And nuNATO without Turkey is out of the question, Bosporus is far more important to them than two of you.

Attached: he skipped the profits.jpg (500x375, 110.8K)

IDK, that's pretty brave of them, especially after what the current US administration did to Ukraine. What's keeping the US State Department from starting the next Turkish civil war?

He asked Finland and sweden and to stop supporting the kurds. If we do it and Turkey doesn't hold up their end of the bargain then we'll start supporting the kurds again. You're not very smart, are you?

Turkey & Bosporus are far more important to NATO than Binns & Somaden.

Women in goverment ...

>Sweden and Finland must clarify their stance on the PKK and its branches and designate them as terrorist organizations to enlist Turkey’s approval for granting the membership of the Nordic state in the alliance.

>Ankara will also demand from Helsinki and Stockholm to stop hosting members of the organizations it deems terrorist in their parliaments and to cut financial support for the Kurdish groups, which they implement under the guise of fighting against the Islamic State, the newspaper said.

>Furthermore, Ankara will demand that Stockholm and Helsinki fast-track the extradition procedures for the members of organizations banned in Turkey and cut off support of “any activities contrary to Turkey’s security.”

I don't really envision Sweden & Finland agreeing to do any of these.

Hey, but you get extra 1300km of border with the Enemy and half mil fat bastards as cannonfodder.

Choices, choices.

why is turkey even in NATO for? It's like inviting your worst enemy to the group and assuming he won't sabotage all your plans.

>alliance
topkek

Sorry bro
Only can join nato if you SPEK turkish bro

Do you really believe that either side is willing to buy into that gambit (and back again)?

>their own shitskin pet is coming back to bite them in the ass
is the globohomo just the pitbull owner of politics? keeping a vicious beast despite being advised to not do this and then being mauled by it?

You mean cockroaches.

Attached: 1624281679913.png (905x619, 565.71K)