Gays are everywhere now

Why the fuck is everyone gay? Every movie/tv show there is faggotry, everyone on social media there is faggotry, all they teach in school is faggotry.

The worst is that everyone is totally ok with it. Even the most redpilled people (by societies standards) like Brendan Tarrant, christchurch neo-nazi, was like "As long as their racist, gay is ok." And honestly WTF? They are almost worst than jews in terms of subversion and child rape, and you can't criticise them either.

Why is all of society completely ok with faggotry now, there is like zero pushback anywhere, I predict loving trannies will be like this in 5 years, there will be no pushback at all anymore.

I feel insane, livining in Cuckadia doesn't help.

Here's one funny story though, man yelling at gay coupld.:

nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna24610

Attached: Poleee.jpg (1049x765, 389.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/TRpXi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry, if there are any typos. I am phoneposting, plus I'm blackpilled.

Jews have completely subverted and cucked the white race. There is no hope anywhere and I feel so empty.

Yeah, some people are gay. Grow up.

Women in thr west ugly fat demanding pigs that think they r a 10/10. Men in the west have no other choice than be a beta simp provider or to become a trans and shit like that. In thr west nobody is getting laid, thats the problem. In Russia we fuck all day long with hot blonde girls and best the shit out of faggots in sight.

But 90% of them desire to morph society, they teach our children about faggotry, confuse them about gender and they have pretty much destroyed societal decency.

jews told the npc's that gay is good.

>Why the fuck is everyone gay?
In your country's case is because your water is full of estrogen.
archive.li/TRpXi

Attached: fag water.png (879x884, 130.32K)

Beat"

Obvious fix

Women being bitches and ugly doesn't mean we start acting like women and start fucking each other.

Yeah, if tv said homophobia was good people would be homophobic again. Average people are fucking retarded. I hate them.

Yeah, I probably believe that

Western capatialist society caters to it in all forms. Sex, drugs and alcohol dependence has led to this big gay orgy we are witnessing. Degeneracy needs to be expelled.

>grow up
Ok groomer.

The worst part is that children have been forced into this shit now. Arguing against that makes you "homophobic"

>spend decades making gay socially desirable and cool
>people start to respond to incentives

It’s really not rocket science

The ammount of children's programming that contains homosexuality borders on absurd brainwashing. And have you ever seen Netflix's lineup, everything is gay.

Why is our society so obsessed with this shit? It literally doesn't make any sense.

kill yourself, aidsbert

Well, how do we stop 200 (probably even longer) years of jewish brainwashing?

consequence of society without passion, sexless society.

Literally turning the frogs gay

How do we fix this? Gays make every society they're in worse with child rape, increase rates of stds, mental illness which can lead to serial killing, their dysfunctional and asocial behavior. Their obsession with morphing society into accepting them. Their desire to convert children.

By starting 200 years of our own.

The right has been asleep, content with the false promise of libertarianism. We need to do what the left did. Methodical constant infiltration, building, spreading the message we want to spread.

Notice that “the right” wants to be left alone while the left actively wants to change the world and they will do whatever it takes weather it’s grooming your kids or burning books, or spending billions on propoganda movies etc etc etc

The left is relentless and constant

because gays only reproduce by touching children. they don't actually breed.

Attached: PF_15.08.26_Orthodox-Report_feature640x320.png (640x320, 465.8K)

Die from aids faggot

The gays will fuck themselves out of existence eventually, dont fret.