Redpill me on having children

redpill me on having children
how could anyone go through this dog life and learn that they wish to condemn others to it?

Attached: 1648027569540.png (1264x1460, 867.28K)

Kys antinatalist scum.

Start with yourself

>redpill me on having children
I know it’s gross, but you have to put your weener in some stinky moist hole until it sneezes milk.

My life is great, so I'll have kids and they'll have great lives too.

Having children is your duty. Your father raised you so that you would do it in turn, and your grandfather did the same, and so forth. Henceforth, you have an incalculable economic debt to every ancestor who contributed towards keeping the bloodline alive, and your only way to repay that debt is to keep the bloodline alive.

fpbp

Attached: Reddit edge2.jpg (1200x600, 149K)

The only thing for the vast majority of people that you can do that will last beyond your death is have children

I won't make any effort to make children until after the war. And only with an underage yet fertile virgin woman

>life is hard you should surrender
drink a shot of vodka+bleach

Goebbels was the original /Pol doomer

DRAAAAAIN GAAAAANG

Everything we do is for posterity. If you don't think we should have kids cause the world is fucked then you already gave up. Either change your mind or exit the playing field.

I would never accept being the reason that my millenia old bloodline ends up dying. Shameful. Grow a pair.

what an ugly retard

fpbp
you being a depressed nigger doesn't mean life is not good

There's a trigger in front of you and if you press it your world is destroyed. Do you press it?
>you should

It's pretty satisfying seeing then grow and develop skills you teach them and applying them to solve problems they couldn't previously.
Also it's very fulfilling if you get your kid to stop crying or make the smile/laugh.
Have some already, will have more for sure.
Also of course they are a type of insurance for old age and making them is neat

Maybe they'll make up for your failings - be fighters, where you weren't.

The power to create is worth living for to the bitter end. Creating viable humans is God's ultimate gift. Many women choose to squander this miracle by worshipping cock and money through their viable years. Rampant mental illness doesn't help either.

Attached: 1645939173486.jpg (640x376, 75.19K)

holy mother of based

Attached: 20220518_072228.png (400x560, 469.06K)

babies are cute. Kids have high energy. Youths are apex of life. As we age, we lose youth, but having kids is a way to experience it again from different angle, and to maybe do our best to support it without smothering it.
I do not have kids, nor will I likely ever, but these are some reasons at least. However, DISCLAIMER: I enjoy my life, so perhaps I am biased.

>BOT THREAD POSTED MANY TIMES A DAY

ALL FIELDS