Is this really how the rest of the world sees us?

Is this really how the rest of the world sees us?

Attached: 3gum4adnzuz81[1].jpg (1080x1112, 208.06K)

>why doesn't everybody live like they're in some poverty-stricken hellhole
Should I really care how they see me?

there's a gazillion shows that basically depicts suburban life. he knows them. everyone does.

>why do you have privacy and space?!!

Literally who? And why should I care?
All fields. lol

Attached: 1619815837923.jpg (246x248, 13.02K)

Hahaha wtf I have shops literally next door to me if I need it, and 3 supermarkets within 10 mins walking distance,

his first thought is turning the next door property into a booze den for shitheads

>post a twitter screenshot about a reddit post
Can somebody just shoot me already, I cant take the pain anymore, OP a megafaggot homo

Do any of that shit in the US and your suburb will be flooded with niggers and other shitskins

>advocating commie blocks and fucking taverns

What a nigger, are all Slovaks this subhuman?

He makes some good points, but what is it with slavshits and commieblocks?

>necessity of urban planning escapes third-worlder

Not surprising. The industrial revolution (and the economy of scale that came with it) made the seperation of the home (the suburbs), from the center of commerce (the city), a necessity for efficiency. This doesn't hold true any longer. Cities are becoming outmoded as jobs become more nebulous and the internet allows people to work remotely.

Lack of public transport is a legit problem, but course there's also the nigger problem in America.

HES NOT WRONG YOU FUCKING RETARDS

>the slovakian's first thought is to open a bar in the middle of a residential neighborhood

Attached: 5EE0CCB4-5D80-4EE5-8A7B-346544CEF5ED.jpg (398x376, 21.57K)

>residential neighbourhood
You completely missed the point. Neighbourhoods should be communities, not Sim City economic blocks. They should have markets, stores, pubs, churches, parks, playgrounds, gyms, etc. The American suburb is a dystopia.

Your thread is really gay and bad.

Who cares you prolapse sucking faggot?

Suburbs were created so you can pay to live away from niggers and noisy city bullshit. If there is a tavern next door to your house there will be a bunch of loud drunk people and traffic. If there is a convenience store there will be loitering homeless people. How does anyone not get it?

>'why can you not have a commie block'
because we're not fucking commies

Yeah. The Slovak isn’t thinking about the industrial revolution though. The inner cities have that kind of layout that the Slovak is used to. They were built and established before the IR. Modern suburbs were established after the Civil War. The more they built outward, the more you see zoning as residential separate from commercial. I’d love to live with the butcher and shop down the street from me, but currently it’s a Mexican grocery store and liquor store. It’s not the paradise that was promised.

The answer to all of this except the commie thing is "Karen"

>Zoning btfos the europoor
And they usually do Paki. I don't expect a destitute inbred islander to understand this, but it usually requires one to get off their ass. If I'm paying $500k+ for a home, it's not going to be next door to a fucking gym parking lot or some bar where drunks leaving can run over my child.

America and it's population are a caricature

They don't have our... demographic issues, so obvious problems in America aren't obvious to him.

I never think about them

There's big McShopping Centers near most suburbs.

>Austria and its "history" are a caricature.

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 11.7K)

The first couple of questions are legitimate and sad for us to be asked by foreigners. The rest are literally just "we are poor and stupid and come from a poor and stupid country that is low class" tier and we should honestly laugh at them for that

Attached: 1615021446579.jpg (754x1158, 92.1K)

>what did you do when you were a child
I wonder the same thing about cityfags. I've never seen any depiction of urban kids building tree forts and playing 10 on 10 backyard football from sun up til sun down every day of the summer.

> If I'm paying $500k+ for a home, it's not going to be next door to … some bar
This. However, if I’m buying cheap property I wouldn’t mind having bar in walking distance.

idk man I'd rather use a backyard for a shit ton of veggies than just having a crop of unedible grass. Granted, I'd want some room for my kids to play, but I'd rather grow my own tomatoes and carrots.

Attached: 1425779136700.png (560x407, 36.8K)

>what do you do in suburbia as a kid

I would spend basically sun up tp
Sun down running around the woods /neighborhoods with my friends

I’m not even going to read the rest

>wtf you live in some country that I’ll never visit and the land isn’t used in accordance with my preferences!!

Attached: E347F541-6B52-483E-A246-C5F81744D966.jpg (1170x1158, 939.18K)

I guess I learned Slovakia doesn't believe in zoning laws, which IS pretty cool

is this not how you look? desu the more I learn about USA, the less I hate Putin and more appreciate having been born here.

Kids aren't out as much when I was a kid. So that's one bad thing. But in my day, yeah, it was sun up/sun down too. And skateboarded and biked everywhere.

Do you always concern yourself with the opinions of your inferiors user?

>someone who doesn't live around niggers is confused why people live in suburbs away from niggers

There I just summed up every European criticism.

>Is this really how the rest of the world sees us?
Yes most of the world is exactly this retarded.

Attached: BeanDepends.jpg (400x400, 101.66K)